Congrats Face

Old May 15th 2005, 12:50 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Congrats Face

Originally Posted by rickyboy
Congrats, mate, told ya it would be ok. i'ts a shame your now going to have less time to practise your bowling
Thanks very much matey.

bowling..... u reckon I need practice? 133, remember?

is this some sort of a challenge to a re-match?
Old May 15th 2005, 12:53 pm
W10

133....I wish I'd gone now

Old May 15th 2005, 12:53 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Congratulations Face! I'm sure you're gonna do great
Thanks SM..... Lets hope so.
Old May 15th 2005, 12:54 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by W10
133....I wish I'd gone now

i was having a bad day though..... slippery floor boards, wrong sized shoes and a very chatty team put me off my game.
Old May 15th 2005, 1:19 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Face81
Just had a phone call and txt from the MD and he said that he would tell me exactly what I was going to be doing for them on Monday.... he pretty much confirmed that I was going to be working for them over the summer and he said that he would make sure I did something worthwhile and fullfilling.

Well done Face - your Aunty Cas & Uncle carl are very proud of you

(you are on my list for when I can give you K, cheers for yours )
Old May 15th 2005, 4:00 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Well done Face - your Aunty Cas & Uncle carl are very proud of you

(you are on my list for when I can give you K, cheers for yours )
Cheers Aunty Cas and Uncle Carl. I'm going to be a working lad soon.