Wikiposts

I-751 NSC Timeline

Old Feb 23rd 2008, 9:27 am
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751 NSC Timeline

Originally Posted by USA & Pakistan
We sent our I-751 off today from Oregon to Nebraska. Let's see how it moves along. Good luck, everyone!

Marnee
Hi Everybody!! Our NOA is dated 3/6/07. Biometrics were completed about a month later. No new news... website says still processing. We are now filing the N-400.

Marnee
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 1:37 pm
Dreamer

OlenkaKyiv will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
It is not a mistake. It seems that you do not understand what the dates actually mean.

Ian
Actually, I understand perfectly what those dates mean. They show immigration services normal processing time. If it was February 10 2007 previously, it meant that one of the cases from the pile dated February 10 2007 were on the review by immigration officer. Of course, it does not mean that they do not have cases with an earlier day in the pile of non-reviewed cases.

And if this Monday NSC showed February 10 2007 for I-751, and today it shows July 05 2006 then it might be:

1) there is a MISTAKE or
2) those guys are really BAD worker
3) or it is really BAD JOKE.

and yes, I was mistaken, I cannot call and ask for report/request due to my case is being outside of their processing time, because it is much more ahead.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 12:52 am
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OlenkaKyiv
Actually, I understand perfectly what those dates mean. They show immigration services normal processing time. If it was February 10 2007 previously, it meant that one of the cases from the pile dated February 10 2007 were on the review by immigration officer. Of course, it does not mean that they do not have cases with an earlier day in the pile of non-reviewed cases.

And if this Monday NSC showed February 10 2007 for I-751, and today it shows July 05 2006 then it might be:

1) there is a MISTAKE or
2) those guys are really BAD worker
3) or it is really BAD JOKE.

and yes, I was mistaken, I cannot call and ask for report/request due to my case is being outside of their processing time, because it is much more ahead.
LOL - I saw that too - so i went from a 1 month wait to 7 months! I think some dingbat has typed the wrong date in somehow...!!

Whats the latest scoop on getting an I-551 stamp in the passport? I checked info pass and that wasnt one of the options!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:34 am
Dreamer

Originally Posted by CarlM
LOL - I saw that too - so i went from a 1 month wait to 7 months! I think some dingbat has typed the wrong date in somehow...!!

Whats the latest scoop on getting an I-551 stamp in the passport? I checked info pass and that wasnt one of the options!

I picked the one that is talking about pending case. I think it doesn't matter much what you choose. i checked - the time and dates available are still the same.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 5:17 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CarlM
Some offices give them, some do not. If you go for one, you will probably need to bring proof of WHY you need the stamp - such as proof of immediate travel needs.

Rene
Old Feb 26th 2008, 2:03 pm
Just Joined

nguyenvoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes whats with not being able to make an info-pass appointment to get a stamp on a passport? My wife and I are planning on going back to our country in July, her receipt was for Feb/07. What can I do? I can't purchase a ticket for her if she doesn't have paperwork to go outside the U.S.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 12:38 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nguyenvoo
What can I do?
You make an InfoPass appointment for a different reason. Do you think they care why you make an appointment?

Ian
Old Feb 27th 2008, 4:03 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nguyenvoo
Yes whats with not being able to make an info-pass appointment to get a stamp on a passport? My wife and I are planning on going back to our country in July, her receipt was for Feb/07. What can I do? I can't purchase a ticket for her if she doesn't have paperwork to go outside the U.S.
I'm not following your problem. In your case, since you have upcoming travel, you should make an Infopass appointment, bring proof of her expiring 1-year extension letter, and bring proof that you need to travel *after* that date. In your case, chances are higher that they will grant the stamp, since you will need it for travel purposes.

Why can't you purchase tickets without the paperwork? You will need to show at least a firm travel itinerary when you go for the stamp.

Rene
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:02 am
Just Joined

People Soft is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by USA & Pakistan
Hi Everybody!! Our NOA is dated 3/6/07. Biometrics were completed about a month later. No new news... website says still processing. We are now filing the N-400.

Marnee
Hi, my NOA is also 3/6/2007! They still did not change the processing time on the website from 06 to 07, and I have not heard anything about my case - still pending, maybe it is not even a bad joke....
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:05 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
You make an InfoPass appointment for a different reason. Do you think they care why you make an appointment?

Ian
I made an infopass aptm a few weeks ago just for a general question. I asked the officer what i should do when my 1 year extention letter expires and he said to make an infopass again about a month before it expires and they will put a stamp in passport - no problem. but not earlier than a month before expiration...
Old Mar 8th 2008, 4:29 am
Dreamer

A week ago I came to office with an InfoPass to get a stamp. An officer did not ask about any reasons why I need a stamp. She just asked if I was here for it. Then I asked about waiting period for N-400 and received the information that I may find on the web site. At the end of short conversation I asked about the address for my complaint about delays with I-751 and N-400. She said just to write to NSC or to local office. I mentioned that I plan to write to Senator (indeed, I was going to). My visit was over.

Suprisingly, next week after my Infopass appointment (if to be exact, yesterday) I have received a letter for a citizenship interview at the end of April. Why suprisingly? I have apply for N-400 at the end of January 2008. It took them only a month and a half to consider my N-400. Is my complaining and such a quick respond a coincidence? I think it is, but very pleasant one.

P.S. I-751 was filed at the end of January 2007. The GC was never received.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

AAZZ is an unknown quantity at this point

A week ago I came to office with an InfoPass to get a stamp. An officer did not ask about any reasons why I need a stamp. She just asked if I was here for it. Then I asked about waiting period for N-400 and received the information that I may find on the web site. At the end of short conversation I asked about the address for my complaint about delays with I-751 and N-400. She said just to write to NSC or to local office. I mentioned that I plan to write to Senator (indeed, I was going to). My visit was over.

Suprisingly, next week after my Infopass appointment (if to be exact, yesterday) I have received a letter for a citizenship interview at the end of April. Why suprisingly? I have apply for N-400 at the end of January 2008. It took them only a month and a half to consider my N-400. Is my complaining and such a quick respond a coincidence? I think it is, but very pleasant one.

Surprise Surprise... Congrats man..

Now I regret why I was not so bold at my info pass. What ur district offic?
Old Mar 8th 2008, 6:38 am
Dreamer

Originally Posted by AAZZ
Surprise Surprise... Congrats man..

What ur district offic?
Denver
Old Mar 11th 2008, 5:31 am
Just Joined

nice! congratulations! i filed for citizenship last week, will be getting stamp in may - thsi is when my extention letter expires, we will see what happens! i heard that filing n-400 usually pushes i-751...
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

Stoli is an unknown quantity at this point

Any approval news from anyone who filed in late 2006-early 2007?
I got my i-551 stamp in Minneapolis/St Paul office last Friday. Not sure if the person who helped me was actually an immigration officer-- it was their Information department that was helping me. They gave me a 12-month stamp with no questions and took away my GC, saying that I can work and travel with the stamp. When I asked if she knew what was going on with i-751 processing in NSC, she said that all they know is that they were processing July 2006 applications and had no information about cases being transferred to CSC or anything else being done with them. I didn't push it any further, as she really looked like she had no clue.

I guess there'll be no progress any time soon, now that the director of the INS is resigning (or is he??? Hmmm.... )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.