Wikiposts

I-751 NSC Timeline

Old Mar 28th 2008, 1:28 am
Just Joined

dtown is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I-751 NSC Timeline

Can you help me? I have an appointment to get a stamp from InfoPass to extend the I-751 form about 5 weeks before it expires is this ok? What do I need to bring, etc. All help is appreciated.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 3:17 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dtown
Can you help me? I have an appointment to get a stamp from InfoPass to extend the I-751 form about 5 weeks before it expires is this ok? What do I need to bring, etc. All help is appreciated.
Bring your passport, green card, your extension letter (if you have it), and proof why you need the stamp.

Extend the I-751 form? Do you mean extend your 1-year extension letter?

Rene
Old Mar 28th 2008, 10:06 am
Just Joined

winterpassing is an unknown quantity at this point

I had an InfoPass today and was told my application was transferred to CSC on 03/22/08! My passport was also stamped with a 1-year extension. The lady helping me was very helpful and sweet! All in all, a good experience and some great news.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

nguyenvoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Just got this in the mail today, does this mean anything as far as how much longer it will take?

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: ************

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
Old Apr 1st 2008, 1:43 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nguyenvoo
... does this mean anything as far as how much longer it will take?
No.

Ian
Old Apr 1st 2008, 1:46 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Just got this in the mail today, does this mean anything as far as how much longer it will take?
No. It just means they've received the I-751 package.

Rene
Old Apr 1st 2008, 2:12 pm
Just Joined

nguyenvoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Noorah101
No. It just means they've received the I-751 package.

Rene
We went and had her fingerprints done and all paperwork done back in april 0f 07, and they have just now recieved our package????
Old Apr 1st 2008, 2:38 pm

We went and had her fingerprints done and all paperwork done back in april 0f 07, and they have just now recieved our package????
I'm sorry, I re-read it again and it says your case has been transferred, sorry. But it doesn't give you any indication of when it will be adjudicated.

Rene
Old Apr 1st 2008, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

AAZZ is an unknown quantity at this point

We went and had her fingerprints done and all paperwork done back in april 0f 07, and they have just now received our package????
Great... Some thing is better than nothing.. So finally I got a fishy email similar to what nguyenvoo got. I wonder why they won't say it in email that the new office in CSC. Either way, here is my time line if it helps any one.

I-751:

Applied@NSC: Feb07
Finger prints: April 07
Application transferred to new office (CSC?): April 08

Last edited by AAZZ; Apr 1st 2008 at 6:01 pm.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 7:29 pm
Just Joined

dtown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Bring your passport, green card, your extension letter (if you have it), and proof why you need the stamp.

Extend the I-751 form? Do you mean extend your 1-year extension letter?

Rene
Yes, the letter will expire soon. I will need to travel outside the country to visit family within the next few months. How would I prove that, other than my word?

Do you happen to know why the delay in processing is occuring?

I appreciate your time and input.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 12:09 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Did you actually read the message you posted? It says your case has been transferred. I'm willing to bet that shortly after April 07, you received a notice or receipt indicating that your paperwork arrived. Well, it has now been transferred. Nothing more, nothing less.

Ian
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 12:12 am
Account Closed

I will need to travel outside the country to visit family within the next few months. How would I prove that, other than my word?
In addition to everything else, you take a copy of your travel itinerary... and a receipt for plane tickets wouldn't hurt either.

What delay? I-751's have *always* been a low priority application since your status doesn't change at all during the process.

Ian
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:02 am
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, the letter will expire soon. I will need to travel outside the country to visit family within the next few months. How would I prove that, other than my word?

I appreciate your time and input.
Because its USCIS.

I got an email from them today to say my case has been transferred (i assume to California, although they didnt actually mention where!!).
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 1:22 am
Just Joined

dabull is an unknown quantity at this point

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: ************

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

I also got the exact same email yesterday. I filed since march of 2007.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 1:55 am
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dabull
I also got the exact same email yesterday. I filed since march of 2007.
Mine was in March too - keep in touch if you hear anything!!

CM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.