Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I-130 Filing in USA - Join in here!

I-130 Filing in USA - Join in here!

Old May 16th 2011, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

britishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to all
Default Re: I-130 Filing in USA - Join in here!

Originally Posted by jeffreyhy
As the rest of you post says, for those who don't need a joint sponsor or contributing household member, AND who is sponsoring only one (1) immigrant, AND whose qualifying income comes from a salary or pension, AND who doesn't need to use assets to supplement an insufficient income.

Regards, JEff
well yes that too, thats why I linked the page also
Old May 16th 2011, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britishspouse
well yes that too, thats why I linked the page also
Right got it, clear as Mississsippi Mud pie, seriously though I do get it and all for ease of use and who knows, got to be easier for them to process also
Old May 16th 2011, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

britishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Wolfy
Right got it, clear as Mississsippi Mud pie, seriously though I do get it and all for ease of use and who knows, got to be easier for them to process also
yeah indeed !

From what ive read they are fazing in a new version of the DS-230 forms so maybe when my IV bill is paid I will get to fill in the newer versions of those too
Old May 16th 2011, 10:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond repute

yeah indeed !

From what ive read they are fazing in a new version of the DS-230 forms so maybe when my IV bill is paid I will get to fill in the newer versions of those too
Nooooooooooo dont say that, just sent mine to the wife along with my civil docs she will need to send to NVC....Oh bugger!
Old May 16th 2011, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nooooooooooo dont say that, just sent mine to the wife along with my civil docs she will need to send to NVC....Oh bugger!
Im not certain on that, just rememebr seeing somewhere they are slowly bringing in newer versions.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/forms/forms_1342.html

I went to http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigra...info_5164.html and checked to see if I would be eligible to use the new one but it says not, so looks like its teh regular DS-230 anyway Says that My application is using the conventional processing rather than the new electronic kind.

I also stumbled across this post http://www.visajourney.com/forums/to...o-ds-230-form/ Which is dated march 2011 but it seems the newer version they speak of is the one we have probably filled out so should be fine.
Old May 16th 2011, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

All the while I have been looking around at the NVC steps, the last 15 mins........

WE HAVE BEEN APPROVED!

Now the Fun begins!!
Old May 16th 2011, 10:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

All the while I have been looking around at the NVC steps, the last 15 mins........

WE HAVE BEEN APPROVED!

Now the Fun begins!!
YEYYY congrats wolfy

They told me to give them 15 business days to get it entered into the system, but it was actually more like 9 business days
Old May 16th 2011, 10:59 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

I

I also stumbled across this post http://www.visajourney.com/forums/to...o-ds-230-form/ Which is dated march 2011 but it seems the newer version they speak of is the one we have probably filled out so should be fine.
That post is from 2010.
The most current version is always at state.gov: http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/81807.pdf
Old May 16th 2011, 11:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by meauxna
That post is from 2010.
The most current version is always at state.gov: http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/81807.pdf
OH So it is.... Excuse my DOH moment. I keep thinking were still in 2010 lol, I better go over everything and make sure ive been writing 2011 lol
Old May 16th 2011, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

YEYYY congrats wolfy

They told me to give them 15 business days to get it entered into the system, but it was actually more like 9 business days
I now wonder that if they input all the updates and it autoupdates or they are working til 7pm in Chicago???? 11:43 pm was the time stamp on the mail!!!

Phewwww, 4 months 6 days wasnt expecting anything until end of May!
Old May 16th 2011, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

I now wonder that if they input all the updates and it autoupdates or they are working til 7pm in Chicago???? 11:43 pm was the time stamp on the mail!!!

Phewwww, 4 months 6 days wasnt expecting anything until end of May!
I received my ds-3032 at 12:35am, and the second part at 1:07am lol
Old May 16th 2011, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

I received my ds-3032 at 12:35am, and the second part at 1:07am lol
wow, so somones working thier butts of to keep on target with applications!

So now there seems to be 2 weeks in our approvals, goes to show you cant take others cases as a guide!
Old May 16th 2011, 11:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by meauxna
That post is from 2010.
Yup thats the one I filled in and sent to my wife.
Old May 17th 2011, 1:16 am
BE Enthusiast

wow, so somones working thier butts of to keep on target with applications!

So now there seems to be 2 weeks in our approvals, goes to show you cant take others cases as a guide!
You may even race past us, as it seems hubbys 2010 tax transcript hasnt been sent off for yet, so thats going to delay us at least a week probably :P
Old May 17th 2011, 1:36 am
BE Enthusiast

You may even race past us, as it seems hubbys 2010 tax transcript hasnt been sent off for yet, so thats going to delay us at least a week probably :P
Who knows, we may be at the embassy on the same day! time will tell!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.