Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I-130 Filing in USA - Join in here!

I-130 Filing in USA - Join in here!

Old Jan 31st 2012, 11:45 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-130 Filing in USA - Join in here!

It worked fine for me too.

Ian
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

nica is on a distinguished road

For those of us still waiting in the longer-than-five-months-and-still-no-NOA2 purgatory...

Any news? Over six and a half months for me, and still waiting. 203 days.
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 7:05 pm
Just Joined

Frazer123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nica
For those of us still waiting in the longer-than-five-months-and-still-no-NOA2 purgatory...

Any news? Over six and a half months for me, and still waiting. 203 days.
Yep with ya there! i hate this shit! I cant think to much about it all otherwise i get anxiety.
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

Peaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nice

No news for me yet- still waiting on CSC, 5 months will be up just over a week :-)
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 7:10 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Peaksy
No news for me yet- still waiting on CSC, 5 months will be up just over a week :-)
If yours is anything like ours expect a stressful month

This all sucks
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Frazer123
If yours is anything like ours expect a stressful month

This all sucks

More likely a stressful two months. Though I guess they can't stay this behind permanently, can they? Maybe it'll start to settle down in a few months.

What date did they receive your I-130, Frazer?
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 7:38 pm
Just Joined

More likely a stressful two months. Though I guess they can't stay this behind permanently, can they? Maybe it'll start to settle down in a few months.

What date did they receive your I-130, Frazer?
middle of july
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

Peaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nice

Being so close to the 'official' processing time, yet knowing it wont come to fruition is the worse thing... especially since there is really nothing you can do about it.

I just want to be with my wife.. as indeed we all do with our respective partners.

Last edited by Peaksy; Feb 3rd 2012 at 8:11 pm. Reason: Typo!
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 8:13 pm
Just Joined

Well my wife is over here on a permanent resident visa at present, if she wasnt i dont know how id be coping

Thing is i find it effects everything i do, my work has suffered as i dont really care for it anymore and every day that goes by i seem to be getting more and more stressed over this stupid visa! Its a horrendous thing for people to have to go through
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Thing is i find it effects everything i do, my work has suffered as i dont really care for it anymore and every day that goes by i seem to be getting more and more stressed over this stupid visa! Its a horrendous thing for people to have to go through
Snap!
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

Well my wife is over here on a permanent resident visa at present, if she wasnt i dont know how id be coping
So you're not even separated? I wouldn't mind the wait at all if my husband was with me.
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 9:07 pm
Just Joined

So you're not even separated? I wouldn't mind the wait at all if my husband was with me.
Well I can't make any plans for our future at the moment, can't buy a house can't get a job over in the states and as I said its becoming a a real strain on my sanity. As I said I dunno what I'd do if my wife was in the states this whole time.

Not only that she's home sick and needs her life back
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

Well I can't make any plans for our future at the moment, can't buy a house can't get a job over in the states and as I said its becoming a a real strain on my sanity. As I said I dunno what I'd do if my wife was in the states this whole time.

Not only that she's home sick and needs her life back
That sucks... but I'd love to be in your position, honestly.
Old Feb 4th 2012, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light

on the co mingling of assets. when my wife and i got married in october11 we went and opened a joint bank account together.as we were given a few cheques for wedding presents.
also i was named on my wifes car insurance. so im taking a copy of bank statements and have a letterfrom car insurance with me as a named driver.

if these are good as co mingling assets i dont know why people dont do the same it would make proof much more easy. in my opinion.
Old Feb 5th 2012, 10:18 am
Just Joined

Malamutt is just really niceMalamutt is just really niceMalamutt is just really niceMalamutt is just really niceMalamutt is just really niceMalamutt is just really niceMalamutt is just really niceMalamutt is just really nice

Just to add nearing the 6th month mark here and no news yet other than they are behind but "nice" to see there is others who are also over due on waiting, ours is cali also.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.