Reload this Page >

Fiance Visa Denied::can T Believe This!

Wikiposts

Fiance Visa Denied::can T Believe This!

Old Sep 25th 2003, 4:21 am
Just Joined

JH's cat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by cutenurse300
The divorce came final allready since the end of june..so ofcourse we sended that already in before.Good luck all!

Why are we still talking about this, you made a stupid mistake and your paying the price. Deal with it. You don't deserve any sympathy you have no one else to blame but yourself!!!!
Old Sep 25th 2003, 4:26 am
tupperwareparty

what are you talking about Dekka??

I said too bad they wont take the divorce papers after they had the final decree

that is what I meant by after the fact..

Cutenurse said they sent in the final decree after they applied for the k-1.

Well the center wouldnt accept that. They had to be final divorce at the time of filing..

My post is just saying Im sorry they wouldnt take it..

sheeesshhhh]

take up a hobby or something

Last edited by tupperwareparty; Sep 25th 2003 at 5:12 am.

Old Sep 25th 2003, 4:27 am
tupperwareparty

and no I am not a troll ,,, whatever that is

my fiance is a USC. and I think you are a rude person..

this is very hard on us. I offer someone a kind word and you attack me

Last edited by tupperwareparty; Sep 25th 2003 at 5:12 am.

Old Sep 25th 2003, 5:14 am
tupperwareparty

it is obvious you are the one who cant read

no comment when someone busts you

Last edited by tupperwareparty; Sep 25th 2003 at 5:34 am.

Old Sep 25th 2003, 5:35 am
tupperwareparty

well?

Old Sep 25th 2003, 5:36 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Dekka's Angel
Bad guess which you shouldn't have made if you had read this thread and the clear statements contained therein about what the law says, or even your own I-129F (but if you are who I think you are, our resident troll, this failure to read makes perfect sense).

BCIS didn't accept it because that decree makes no difference to the application that was rejected. The OP was not fully, finally and completely single on the day the I-129F was filed. An after-acquired divorce is not good enough - the law is clear that one must be single on the day the application is filed.

Now that they have what is required to file, I assume their lawyer will in fact re-file (I"m still trying to sort what basis for an appeal there is in this situation, but I'm just a regular old lawyer and not an immigration lawyer /shrug).
Hi Angel:

Actually, as I noted above, the LAW is not clear on this one. However, the PRACTICE of BCIS is. I, for one think, that BCIS is flat out wrong on this one. But it ain't worth fighting it out.
Old Sep 25th 2003, 6:07 am
Dreaming of the bay

tbiller is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by tupperwareparty
well?
Well what? Who are you replying to? If you don't quote from a previous posting then how can anyone know who you are directing your comments to?

Why don't you post your timeline like the rest of us do? That would show where you are in the whole sorry process and then you might be taken seriously and not be labelled as a troll.

We've had a lot of trolling on this forum recently, and I, along with several other people here think the troll is just one person who is just trying to upset people because of his/her frustrations with the whole USCIS and their procedures and delays, while they can see others coming through with approvals and interviews etc etc.

As I've said elsewhere today - people here are fragile and isolated and full of longing and heartache - myself included.

We all wear our hearts on our sleeves here. And don't blame us for reacting to nasty/unhelpful/pointless postings from persons unknown who we perceive are trying to play with our feelings.
Old Sep 25th 2003, 6:10 am
Dreaming of the bay

tbiller is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by JH's cat
Why are we still talking about this, you made a stupid mistake and your paying the price. Deal with it. You don't deserve any sympathy you have no one else to blame but yourself!!!!
Very supportive and encouraging posting. Thanks.

And of course you'll be on here in due course bleating about your problems and expecting support and sympathy?

What you give is what you get returned. Karma man, karma.

Think on.
Old Sep 25th 2003, 6:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Folinskyinla
Hi Angel:

Actually, as I noted above, the LAW is not clear on this one. However, the PRACTICE of BCIS is. I, for one think, that BCIS is flat out wrong on this one. But it ain't worth fighting it out.
Thanks for clarifying that for me (and others) - I admit I interpreted things as having more certainty than they do!
Old Sep 25th 2003, 6:27 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Meow

Originally posted by tbiller
Very supportive and encouraging posting. Thanks.

And of course you'll be on here in due course bleating about your problems and expecting support and sympathy?

What you give is what you get returned. Karma man, karma.

Think on.
Tim, I suspect it's just a matter of time before John Henry's cat joins his master in being banned........here, kitty kitty...........

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink (Day 119, NSC.....slowly making progress?)
Old Sep 25th 2003, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tupperwareparty
what are you talking about Dekka??

I said too bad they wont take the divorce papers after they had the final decree

that is what I meant by after the fact..

Cutenurse said they sent in the final decree after they applied for the k-1.

Well the center wouldnt accept that. They had to be final divorce at the time of filing..

My post is just saying Im sorry they wouldnt take it..

sheeesshhhh]

take up a hobby or something

In the end you would have had to wait anyway...so you really have not lost any thing. You have been let down by false expectations and that hurts just as bad as if you had been wronged. But again...in the end you would have had to wait for the final divorce and you did. Hang in there and hope that thais is your only snag. Don't develop ANY expectations. Look at the entire process and develop a proactive plan to follow so that the process isn't waiting on you later on.

Blessings ADN good luck

Anthony Y Angela

"Luck favors the well prepared"
Old Sep 25th 2003, 6:34 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Dekka's Angel
Thanks for clarifying that for me (and others) - I admit I interpreted things as having more certainty than they do!
Hi Angel:

The law can be mighty strange at times. One of my favorite items on "conflicts" is the following scenario:

H marries W-1
H "marries" W-2
H divorcesW-1.

Are H and W-2 validly married? If the "marriage" takes place in California, then the answer is not only "no" it is "definitely not".

However, take a look at what happens if the "marriage" takes place in Texas -- then H-1 and W-2 ARE married -- the act completing the marriage being the divorce.

Now, I wonder what if the following scenario in Texas [and I don't know the answer, but its fun to speculate].

H-1 marries W-1
H-1 "marries" W-2
H-1 and W-2 separate without any annulment or divorce
W-2 then marries H-2
H-1 divorces W-1.

Query: who is W-2 married to?
Old Sep 25th 2003, 6:39 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

H-1 marries W-1
H-1 "marries" W-2
W-2 then marries H-2
H-1 divorces W-1.

Two trains leave Chicago at 9:10 p.m. One is carrying 100 people and going 90 mph.......

Ow, my head hurts now Folinsky! Make it stop!

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink (Day 119, NSC, K-1)
Old Sep 25th 2003, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

H-1 marries W-1
H-1 "marries" W-2
W-2 then marries H-2
H-1 divorces W-1.

Bah, this one is easy.

Third Base.
Old Sep 25th 2003, 6:59 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

tbiller,

"Why don't you post your timeline like the rest of us do?"

Good question. Where is your timeline?

Originally posted by tbiller
Well what? Who are you replying to? If you don't quote from a previous posting then how can anyone know who you are directing your comments to?

Why don't you post your timeline like the rest of us do? That would show where you are in the whole sorry process and then you might be taken seriously and not be labelled as a troll.

We've had a lot of trolling on this forum recently, and I, along with several other people here think the troll is just one person who is just trying to upset people because of his/her frustrations with the whole USCIS and their procedures and delays, while they can see others coming through with approvals and interviews etc etc.

As I've said elsewhere today - people here are fragile and isolated and full of longing and heartache - myself included.

We all wear our hearts on our sleeves here. And don't blame us for reacting to nasty/unhelpful/pointless postings from persons unknown who we perceive are trying to play with our feelings.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.