Wikiposts

Fiance Visa Denied::can T Believe This!

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

BritishInOhio will become famous soon enough
Default Re: denied

Originally posted by cutenurse300
Rebecca,
We re gona go trough this together..you will have your approval this week..i m praying for you now...and WE WILL have our party in MA...with a little bit delay tough..lol....
Are you going to invite John Henry?!
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 5:51 am
trentonramsey

she cant invite John Henry, he is banned.

this group will not tolerate anyone who speaks the truth. He told her that her man was lying and they cant handle it

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

cutenurse300 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you have any idea,it s realy cheap the way you talk..and you have no idea about our situation,so stop this crap...it s difficult enough and JUST HAVE RESPECT FOR PEOPLE!!!
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by trentonramsey

this group will not tolerate anyone who speaks the truth. He told her that her man was lying and they cant handle it
Just so everyone knows, trenton........and I do speak the truth.....
The link to the website that was constructed about my fiance and me was posted under your username. I'm urging everyone to ignore your nonsense and let you just go away quietly. I suspect you may be next on the banned list.

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink (day 117, NSC)
BE Enthusiast

BritishInOhio will become famous soon enough

I personally thought that was a bit harsh also, espeshily as someone had suggested that in an earlier post and had not been banned. John Henry certainly was an ass but I will remember his classic post about being ball deep before the tyres on the plane had cooled. That must be the most classic line ever posted on this forum.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 5:57 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

This group will not tolerate abuse of any kind, (which John Henry has been very guilty of.), and it will also not tolerate trolls who prey on vunerable people.
Kate.

Last edited by katesuiter1; Sep 23rd 2003 at 6:02 am.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 6:03 am
trentonramsey

Originally posted by BritishInOhio
I personally thought that was a bit harsh also, espeshily as someone had suggested that in an earlier post and had not been banned. John Henry certainly was an ass but I will remember his classic post about being ball deep before the tyres on the plane had cooled. That must be the most classic line ever posted on this forum.

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 6:04 am
trentonramsey

just so everyone knows mr pink

the link was posted by secret carrots

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 6:11 am
BE Enthusiast

cutenurse300 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Katesuiter!We appreciate that
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 6:13 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Katesuiter!We appreciate that

Kate. xxxxx
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 6:52 am
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fiance Visa Denied::can T Believe This!

Originally posted by Andrew Defaria
I would also report him to ALIA.
The attorney may or may not be a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, but even if he or she is, what is it that you think AILA can or will do?

Attorney discipline is handled by the State Bar Associations.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 7:03 am
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by davewilliams
Just a thought - Cutenurse, is it possible you two can meet up in Canada and get married there to start the I-130/K3 route which can often be quicker?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think a USC can visit Canada with just his driving licence instead of a passport?

Dave
Hi Dave,
I don’t know where cutenurse is located on the planet, but if its not Canada than the idea of her going to Canada, marrying and filing for a K-3 might not work out for her.

First, I’ve not been called upon to do a K-3 before, however I was contacted by someone a week or two ago about “possibly� representing a couple in a K-3 case. The international spouse lives in a country other than Canada. She and hubby married in Canada, and since the K-3 must be processed at a U.S. Consulate in the country where the marriage took place, that would mean Canada.

I contacted the U.S. Consulate in Vancouver to confirm whether or not the bride could process her K-3 at the post. Vancouver said that yes, they process K-3, “however� they will “not� mail their packets to a non-Canadian address. They actually had the nerve to say if she did not have a Canadian address, than she would have to simply wait out the I-130 in her home country. Needless to say, I think their policy in this regard stinks (Vancouver’s mail room policy thwarts the intent of Congress… the reason Congress brought about the K-3 in the first place).

This is a situation that I think should be changed, and is a cause worth fighting for while moving up the chain of command at the U.S. Consulate in Vancouver.

M.U.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

FlightRisk is a name known to allFlightRisk is a name known to allFlightRisk is a name known to allFlightRisk is a name known to allFlightRisk is a name known to allFlightRisk is a name known to allFlightRisk is a name known to allFlightRisk is a name known to allFlightRisk is a name known to allFlightRisk is a name known to allFlightRisk is a name known to all

Was it a contested no-fault? Non contested is even longer than contested, 120 days. You should have been notified that this period must transpire after your court date. MA is pretty bad, lots of states don't have anything like that. Didn't you have to wait for your divorce decree? I wouldn't think a state would give you one of those until the perios was over. A local attorney should have caught that. sorry. Check out this ling

http://www.cyberstation.net/paralegal/mass.htm

-fr

I m feeling terrible now after so long waiting and after RFE sended on july the 8 th our application got denied!Our lawyer just called us with this terrible news ...and we got to file again from the beginning!Reason is that the time we filed our petition my fiance (US) divorce wasn t finalized..in MA the divorce is final after 90 days!!
So starting again from the beginning!!!
I m so depressed now..why did they even asked a RFE THEN
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 9:33 am
tupperwareparty

dwaarf said it happened to him.. and he was able to get the k-1 back on track... so I would talk to him,,,'

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 10:14 am
Andrew Defaria

Leslie66 wrote:

>> Obligatory witty line: The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    > Andrew,
    > Your witty lines slay me.

I have 344 of them! http://defaria.com/cgi-bin/funnyline.cgi?list=yes

===
Obligatory witty line: If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.