Old Sep 25th 2003, 7:02 am
Dreaming of the bay

tbiller is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
tbiller,

"Why don't you post your timeline like the rest of us do?"

Good question. Where is your timeline?

Um, in my signature? Yours?

I don't always include my signature in replies to posts especially when I've already posted a reply to a thread.

e.g. the 3rd posting in this thread.

Last edited by tbiller; Sep 25th 2003 at 7:06 am.
Old Sep 25th 2003, 7:38 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

t,

It wasn't in your signature in the post I quoted. Nor in your next post that followed it.

Me? I don't post my timeline. :-)

But then, I don't tell other people that they should :-O

Originally posted by tbiller
Um, in my signature? Yours?

I don't always include my signature in replies to posts especially when I've already posted a reply to a thread.

e.g. the 3rd posting in this thread.
Old Sep 25th 2003, 7:44 am
Dreaming of the bay

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
t,

It wasn't in your signature in the post I quoted. Nor in your next post that followed it.

Me? I don't post my timeline. :-)

But then, I don't tell other people that they should :-O
But I didn't tell him that he should!!! (fx: pout and stamps feet)

It was only a suggestion dammit.

Aargh. Too much coffee I reckon. Fancy a beer?
Old Sep 25th 2003, 8:34 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

t,

Yes indeed! Let's put it on our to-do list :-)

Originally posted by tbiller

Aargh. Too much coffee I reckon. Fancy a beer?
Old Sep 25th 2003, 9:11 am
tupperwareparty

To T biller

this is what i posted

Its too bad they did not accept the divorce decree that you sent in. I am just guessing they dont allow that because they dont want to handle all the extra paperwork from divorces filed after the fact.

It would be nice if they would have just accepted it, so you could go on.

good luck from this point on.

My USC has a lawyer, and now we are double checking everything he has done lol

and Dekka attacks me and says I can read and I am a troll?????????

I am still waiting for my apology

It is clear when I respond who I am talking to and you know it

I am a valid person here and I will not let you attack me whenever you want

Excuse me I did not go to posting school

I try to offer someone some encouragement and get attacked

Well ??????
and dont come back with some stupid crap

Old Sep 25th 2003, 9:20 am
tupperwareparty

As I think about it, I really love my country. I only want to be with my fiance. If this is what americans are like, I think I will just stay here. You americans think you are so much better than everyone and you can attack someone from another country because you think we are trash....

I dont care a bit whether I ever see the USA. My fiance can come and marry me here and we can live here.

Thanks for helping me decide about where we will marry and live. I would not want to raise children around americans

Old Sep 25th 2003, 9:23 am
Dreaming of the bay

Originally posted by tupperwareparty
To T biller

this is what i posted
yes thanks - I can read.

I am still waiting for my apology
Indeed
It is clear when I respond who I am talking to and you know it
Demonstrably incorrect. All the postings here are propogated to Usenet. Accurate threading is dependent on correct quoting here or no-one can possibly know who you are responding to.
I am a valid person here and I will not let you attack me whenever you want
If you think I'm attacking you then you really should get out more. I'm not questioning your validity.
Excuse me I did not go to posting school
I'll not bother with the cheap and obvious response. Life's too short as it is.

I try to offer someone some encouragement and get attacked

Well ??????
and dont come back with some stupid crap
I wouldn't dream of it. Not at all

Now shall we get back to being helpful and constructive?

Last edited by tbiller; Sep 25th 2003 at 9:40 am.
Old Sep 25th 2003, 9:30 am
Dreaming of the bay

Originally posted by tupperwareparty
As I think about it, I really love my country. I only want to be with my fiance. If this is what americans are like, I think I will just stay here. You americans think you are so much better than everyone and you can attack someone from another country because you think we are trash....

I dont care a bit whether I ever see the USA. My fiance can come and marry me here and we can live here.

Thanks for helping me decide about where we will marry and live. I would not want to raise children around americans
OK now you are just being bloody silly. Complete and total overreaction.

I'm not American and I never contemplated living there until I met my wife. We tried living here and for many good and serious reasons it didn't work out. So now I'm faced with a long separation from my wife AND daughters until the K3 visa is approved and issued.

I sense your frustration. Americans (and there are 260 million of the buggers and they don't ALL think foreigners are trash - and NO-ONE here has said that to you. You've come into the forum at the tail-end of a series of really unpleasant people posting nasty and abusive stuff.

A lot of people here are edgy and suspicious and that may be causing the tone of some responses (including mine, I'll grant you) to be less than friendly to start with.

Don't let this put you off the USA. It's worth the USBCISDFC and bar crap to be together with your life-partner (can't you tell I'm married to a Californian? )

Where in the world are you anyway?

Cheers - Tim
Old Sep 25th 2003, 9:39 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by JH's cat
Why are we still talking about this, you made a stupid mistake and your paying the price. Deal with it. You don't deserve any sympathy you have no one else to blame but yourself!!!!
That's pretty harsh.
Old Sep 25th 2003, 9:56 am
Wales is next to England

Gasherjohn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Leslie66
That's pretty harsh.
At times like this I always remember the time when one member of staff in a business I worked for was leaving. She had been an outspoken and difficult person to get along with and at her leaving party she asked the boss what he had learnt while working with her.

He said TOLERANCE

Just thought I would share that with you all

John
Old Sep 25th 2003, 10:09 am
Mrtravel

Default Re: Fiance Visa Denied::can T Believe This!

Folinskyinla wrote:

>
    > Now, I wonder what if the following scenario in Texas [and I don't know
    > the answer, but its fun to speculate].
    >
    >
    >
    > H-1 marries W-1
    >
    > H-1 "marries" W-2
    >
    > H-1 and W-2 separate without any annulment or divorce
    >
    > W-2 then marries H-2
    >
    > H-1 divorces W-1.
    >
    >
    >
    > Query: who is W-2 married to?
    >

Not to anyone in this picture, unless she was still married BEFORE she
married H-1 in step 2.

Old Sep 25th 2003, 10:48 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DENIED

Originally posted by katesuiter1
No-one cares what you think anymore......YAWN.
Kate.

I've been gone two days. What's going on? Is this John Henry's cat? Did John Henry die in a car accident, and his cat came in to clean out his apartment and found his postings and decided to start posting in his place? Was this before or after the Nebraska fire? Help!! I'm out of the loop.

Leslie
Old Sep 25th 2003, 10:56 am
Wales is next to England

Gasherjohn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Leslie66
I've been gone two days. What's going on? Is this John Henry's cat? Did John Henry die in a car accident, and his cat came in to clean out his apartment and found his postings and decided to start posting in his place? Was this before or after the Nebraska fire? Help!! I'm out of the loop.

Leslie
OMG, help me please!!! Leslie, that really made me laugh. I think we need a tRoll Call

John
Old Sep 25th 2003, 11:04 am
tupperwareparty

let me just offer this in case you had not thought of it cutenurse... I spoke with my man today and we are cancelling the K-1 petition and he is coming here to marry me and live here.

We will have some visa things to go through here, but nothing like Nebraska.

Im very happy that we will be married soon.

You may want to do the same, why put up with all this hassle. I have never been around americans, but after being around this forum a few days, I realized I dont want any part of them. They are rude and many have the brains of a donkey...

I hope you get to be with your man soon, I know I will be.

goodbye

Old Sep 25th 2003, 11:05 am
WTF?

Originally posted by Gasherjohn
OMG, help me please!!! Leslie, that really made me laugh. I think we need a tRoll Call

John

I think there are more troll's than regular posters anymore. I like the idea of a tRoll call. I dare you to start one.

Leslie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.