Wikiposts

Wolf/Dog Hybrids

Old Oct 27th 2011, 7:25 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wolf/Dog Hybrids

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Are they any good?
They're ****ing brilliant. Mine goes every day at lunchtime when i'm out with the dog. I come home to clean carpets.

I'd recommend one for sure, especially for apartments and if you're lazy like i am.
Old Oct 27th 2011, 7:27 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
Not if you've got stairs.
That's what 3rd world immigrants are for.
Old Oct 27th 2011, 7:33 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Are they any good?
I've used Roombas for years. Bought my daughter one from Costco for Christmas 3 years ago...she calls in Wanetta.
Old Oct 27th 2011, 2:42 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

I've got lots of annoying errands to run tomorrow. How often are you out this way?

Dogs sporting dirty sanchez's will be told to wait outside.
I am in Pitt every Tuesday and I go to Abby Mon afternoons and friday mornings - I am at Pitt . Ridge tomorrow getting me winter tyres on - but wont have dogs as the winters have taken up the crate space ! I may be found in a pub whilst waiting
Old Oct 27th 2011, 4:33 pm
Meh

GavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
I am in Pitt every Tuesday and I go to Abby Mon afternoons and friday mornings - I am at Pitt . Ridge tomorrow getting me winter tyres on - but wont have dogs as the winters have taken up the crate space ! I may be found in a pub whilst waiting
You live in Vancouver and are fitting winter tires?
Old Oct 27th 2011, 4:36 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GavinR
You live in Vancouver and are fitting winter tires?
You need them to go to whistler - well not always, but it's the law and sometimes you do.
Old Oct 27th 2011, 4:40 pm
Meh

GavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud ofGavinR has much to be proud of

You need them to go to whistler - well not always, but it's the law and sometimes you do.
Meh, I never bothered.
Old Oct 27th 2011, 4:52 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GavinR
Meh, I never bothered.
The first couple of years I was I didn't bother either. I put them on for the first time last year and there were a couple of times that I was glad I did. When there is 10k of road with a few inches of compacted snow on I don't want to have a load of angry drivers behind me because I'm going too slowly.
Old Oct 28th 2011, 12:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

The first couple of years I was I didn't bother either. I put them on for the first time last year and there were a couple of times that I was glad I did. When there is 10k of road with a few inches of compacted snow on I don't want to have a load of angry drivers behind me because I'm going too slowly.
Wuss
Old Oct 28th 2011, 2:54 am

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian
Wuss
That's why I've got a hard looking dog.
Old Oct 28th 2011, 3:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

That's why I've got a hard looking dog.
Do you take him snowboarding?
Old Oct 28th 2011, 3:56 am
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

Just letting you know, Alan, I won't be trying to arrange a doggie playdate with you as you live too bloody far away. Aren't you relieved?
Old Oct 28th 2011, 3:59 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

You try doing the road the hemlock in thick snow without snowies! I don't need them for everyday but def every weekend !
Old Oct 28th 2011, 4:04 am
half a century

Originally Posted by Kiwilass
Just letting you know, Alan, I won't be trying to arrange a doggie playdate with you as you live too bloody far away. Aren't you relieved?
Aww I will take ya xx
Old Oct 28th 2011, 4:16 am
Beep

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
You try doing the road the hemlock in thick snow without snowies! I don't need them for everyday but def every weekend !
Is Hemlock really worth the effort?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.