why do you post?

Old Nov 10th 2007, 1:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of
Default Re: why do you post?

Hmm, originally to find info on processing times, but now i am addicted.

Do you think we should start a 12 step program?
Old Nov 10th 2007, 1:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

I joined to find out as much as I could about Edmonton.......

I stay because........I feel part of a great bunch, family almost!!!

That and I'm a nosy bugger!!!!!!

Linda

PS...I'm nearly at 1000 posts!!!!!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 2:58 am
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

'Coz I don't have a life.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:02 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
Nah, Really this is like any other online community, it gets addictive after a while. I like the sense of humour, the sense of belonging & the feeling that no matter where I might travel in Canada* there's sure to be some BE poster who can recommend where to get a decent beer!

* Perhaps not in Iqualuit.
Apparently, it's quite tricky to get a decent beer in Iqaluit. It seems they export it all to Norway...

http://www.nunatsiaq.com/archives/60.../60804_02.html
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

.....Initially it was to find out what options we had for emigrating to Canada, then I broke my leg and you guys were my sofa community, and before I knew it I was hooked.

Now I come here because I am interested to see how everyones plans are coming along and because I don't like the tv programes that the rest of my family watch in the evenings.