Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Who's sticking to theirs so far?

Who's sticking to theirs so far?

Old Mar 9th 2007, 7:52 pm
Yorkshire meets Vegas

Pretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's sticking to theirs so far?

[QUOTE=Calgal;4487143]Are you trying to tell me something? Do you want out already?

Come on girl, I need some competition here. Help keep me motivated.
QUOTE]

I'll join in... I have my winter weight to lose. I've eaten like a pig over the last few months and want to be more like a hare come Summer

I haven't dared weigh myself yet, but I've been dieting for the last three days...
Old Mar 10th 2007, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah Farrand
I'll join in... I have my winter weight to lose. I've eaten like a pig over the last few months and want to be more like a hare come Summer

I haven't dared weigh myself yet, but I've been dieting for the last three days...
You're most welcome to join us Sarah - more the merrier (rather thinner..lol)

Well....as for me and Jaycee; we've had a pre-race conflab about our respective weight (private and confidential, ahem) and we're heading for the same goal (also private and confidential, ahem) and the race is on! We're at the starting line................

"AND THEY'RE OFF!! Jaycee already having an advantage of half a pound over Calgal; leaps out of the gate and heads toward the first hurdle leaving Calgal stuggling to catch up! That extra half a pound obviously causing her some problems.........."

Tune in the same time, same channel, next Saturday..... (if you can be arsed...lol)

(Sarah - jump in anytime - this is anybody's race.... )
Old Mar 10th 2007, 6:50 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Calgal

"AND THEY'RE OFF!! Jaycee already having an advantage of half a pound over Calgal; leaps out of the gate and heads toward the first hurdle leaving Calgal stuggling to catch up! That extra half a pound obviously causing her some problems.........."

Tune in the same time, same channel, next Saturday..... (if you can be arsed...lol)

(Sarah - jump in anytime - this is anybody's race.... )
Talk about wacky races, and here comes the boulder brothers coming up the back stretch.
Old Mar 10th 2007, 7:45 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Talk about wacky races, and here comes the boulder brothers coming up the back stretch.
shouldnt that be balder brothers??
Old Mar 10th 2007, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
shouldnt that be balder brothers??
That would be you and Steve, then?

(Gives doll another half a dozen chocolate chip cookies - home made with butter and fine belgian chocolate :P )
Old Mar 10th 2007, 10:24 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

That would be you and Steve, then?
Wouldn't that then be the baldy brothers.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Wouldn't that then be the baldy brothers.
Balder....Baldy - close enough!
Old Mar 13th 2007, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Another .8 of a pound fell by the wayside......

It doesn't seem like much - but then it is only a 'midweek' weigh-in so I'm VERY happy about it!)

Edit to add: Oh..Steeeeeve - better get 'that' doll out again

Last edited by Calgal; Mar 13th 2007 at 7:55 pm.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 3:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Another .8 of a pound fell by the wayside......

It doesn't seem like much - but then it is only a 'midweek' weigh-in so I'm VERY happy about it!)

Edit to add: Oh..Steeeeeve - better get 'that' doll out again
Well Done CG
Keeping my loss under wraps until Saturday I shall email you my weekly loss on Saturday morning........Oooh, never have I enjoyed such competition
Old Mar 14th 2007, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ruby Murray
I shall email you my weekly loss on Saturday morning........Oooh, never have I enjoyed such competition
Uh-oh! Sounds ominous
Old Apr 7th 2007, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Soooooooo sorry Jaycee - but I can't help meself....

I'M WINNING!!!!

Old Apr 8th 2007, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Soooooooo sorry Jaycee - but I can't help meself....

I'M WINNING!!!!

Oh you!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll pay for that Calgal....I will have the last laugh in the end, oh yes, I will............mwahhhahahaha mwahahahaha

You do know you've pushed the turbo button on me now don't ya
Old Apr 17th 2007, 3:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Just want to get in with this before Calgal does but.......

She's ahead and doing very well, and I've....well.......BOMBED!!

Can't get my motivation back up cos I've got too much going on right now, but big pat on the back (with gritted teeth!!) to Calgal for doing so well!!
Old Apr 17th 2007, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ruby Murray
She's ahead and doing very well, and I've....well.......BOMBED!!

Can't get my motivation back up cos I've got too much going on right now, but big pat on the back (with gritted teeth!!) to Calgal for doing so well!!

Thanks Jaycee - I feel bad now

Commiserations gal - pull yer socks up and find yer fight (and put the wine DOWN ... )