Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Welcome to the Republic of Nova Scotia!

Welcome to the Republic of Nova Scotia!

Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:16 pm
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome to the Republic of Nova Scotia!

Originally Posted by Tuppence
She's still in my womb
Now you've gone and done it! Announcement made. Yay.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:18 pm
Sloopy Lickinfanny

lincoln_2_vancouver is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Poppy2
Well I am reminded of Black Adder when he was in the phase of the large Cod piece............maybe yours could have a dispenser of sorts.........people come along, bang it on the top and $5 falls out!
blimey you are kinky lol...........must you have a large cod to have a large cod piece
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:20 pm
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lincoln_2_vancouver
blimey you are kinky lol...........must you have a large cod to have a large cod piece
Hmmm, as long as the cod is kept in its pla(i)ce!

Sorry, I'll get my coat.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:22 pm
Sloopy Lickinfanny

Originally Posted by kazbob
Hmmm, as long as the cod is kept in its pla(i)ce!

Sorry, I'll get my coat.
OMG Boooooooooo
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:25 pm
NS covern member #1

Poppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tuppence
She's still in my womb
Well that does present a challenge!! Ok, ok.......we will have to at least allow her to be born....but as she clearly will be far too beautiful to be a Presidential child, she must be masked at all times like the Jackson children, ok??
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:29 pm
NS covern member #1

Poppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Very large Cod piece thank you, we do nothing mediocre in the Republic of Nova Scotia, but then you West Coast jessies wouldnt understand that!

Is that news then, that the First Lady is baking a bun in her oven????? *ringing OK and Hello magazines for the exclusive*

NOW that is committment! They knew for Saw04's continued success on his campaign trail that there would need to be a First Lady and at least one child..........so just in a matter of hours/minutes, they have done the deed and made us a Presidential Family!

I love that.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy2
Is that news then, that the First Lady is baking a bun in her oven????? *ringing OK and Hello magazines for the exclusive*
Yep, she's just over half-baked now!! (well more like 7 months).

I'm just hoping we get some free stuff as part of the role, as you can see I'm not allowed to go shopping any more
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:39 pm
Sloopy Lickinfanny

takes small cod piece and heads for newfoundland
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:41 pm
C'mon already

Originally Posted by lincoln_2_vancouver
takes small cod piece and heads for newfoundland
WHAT! You are glutton for punishment.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

Its funny how things change isn't it, i thought i was on the North Shore but apparently not!

Remember this:-

In your threads you say you are from the North Shore. I wouldn't really call Amherst being on the North Shore, it's landlocked. In fact Amherst is nearer to the Bay of Fundy.

I don't clean cars, or garden, but i do tell it how it is IMHO off course so can i join in?
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NovaGirl
Its funny how things change isn't it, i thought i was on the North Shore but apparently not!

In your threads you say you are from the North Shore. I wouldn't really call Amherst being on the North Shore, it's landlocked. In fact Amherst is nearer to the Bay of Fundy.

I don't clean cars, or garden, but i do tell it how it is IMHO off course so can i join in?
I'm confused as to how Truro is apparently North Shore, but Amherst isn't. But then I'm confused about a lot of things that OTBO posts!!

Of course you can join in - only requirement is being a bit of a nutjob from what I see
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:55 pm
C'mon already

Course you can hun.

Depends on who you gonna vote for, or are you putting yourself up for the job against SAW, because you are similar candidates and can see you coming head to head in your election campaigns.

Karen
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to beholdNovaGirl is a splendid one to behold

Actually SAW is a good choice & i don't mind saying so!

I too am confused, anyone know where the North Shore is, i think i know where it use to be. It must be bloody confusing for the Newbies.

I have to go soon as the small people will be home, starving!

NovaGirl
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:02 pm
C'mon already

Actually SAW is a good choice & i don't mind saying so!

I too am confused, anyone know where the North Shore is, i think i know where it use to be. It must be bloody confusing for the Newbies.

I have to go soon as the small people will be home, starving!

NovaGirl
My small people are all tucked up in bed (bless), sound asleep. OH will be home from college soon, peace will be shattered.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Did you say BED? Bloody hell my eldest 6, never slept during the day ever!

When my youngest did have her first nap during the day we were so worried,

we woke her by going in her room. I never did that again!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.