View Poll Results: Who will win the election?
Conservatives
45.10%
Labour
11.76%
Liberal Democrats
1.96%
UKIP
19.61%
Green
5.88%
SNP
9.80%
Plaid Subaru
5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

UK Election Poll

Old May 3rd 2015, 5:39 am
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Election Poll

Originally Posted by Shard
Weird voice, weird everything. Pleased Labour stuck with him though, otherwise they might get back in power.
Old May 3rd 2015, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

mdizzle is a splendid one to beholdmdizzle is a splendid one to beholdmdizzle is a splendid one to beholdmdizzle is a splendid one to beholdmdizzle is a splendid one to beholdmdizzle is a splendid one to beholdmdizzle is a splendid one to beholdmdizzle is a splendid one to beholdmdizzle is a splendid one to beholdmdizzle is a splendid one to beholdmdizzle is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rivingtonpike
I heard Ed Milliband speaking on Question Time last night. Hasn't he got a weird voice! Is it adenoids?
That thing he does where he asks someone their name and then repeatedly uses it in his answers is bizarre. The way he peers into the camera is also a bit unnerving.
Old May 3rd 2015, 1:58 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mdizzle
That thing he does where he asks someone their name and then repeatedly uses it in his answers is bizarre. The way he peers into the camera is also a bit unnerving.
That habit came across as particularly synthetic. I thought Clegg came across the best of the three (although he did overuse the word 'fair' quite a bit).
Old May 3rd 2015, 2:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

withabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mdizzle
I like it when people still call him David....

He always looks so offended, being the lesser of the two Millipedes.

He is after all the stooge of the Unions, who installed him as the leader that the rest of the Labour membership didn't want.

The Unions like him because he hasn't actually lived in the real world with ordinary people so he believes everything that his Union masters tell him is the truth.

He is of course as far from working class as you can possibly be, paying £1.9 million cash towards his £2.3 million house, despite never having done a day's work in his life. He's reportedly worth £5 million - even more than Cameron!

Last edited by withabix; May 3rd 2015 at 2:16 pm.
Old May 3rd 2015, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shard
That habit came across as particularly synthetic. I thought Clegg came across the best of the three (although he did overuse the word 'fair' quite a bit).
I think Clegg has done quite well over the last few weeks. Hopefully the majority of sitting LD MPs will survive but it looks a bit unlikely.
Old May 3rd 2015, 3:32 pm
Fancy a Cuppa?

Rosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimf
I think Clegg has done quite well over the last few weeks. Hopefully the majority of sitting LD MPs will survive but it looks a bit unlikely.
In the BBC's poll of polls, LD only had 9%, UKIP had 13%!!!
Old May 4th 2015, 3:54 am
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimf
I just saw the last 20 min of the replay of Question Time on CPAC and he's a good speaker but I was glad when it was over.
The fellow on the left who looks asleep giving him a hard time was the best part.
Attached Thumbnails UK Election Poll-20150503_212127.jpg   UK Election Poll-20150503_212114.jpg  

Last edited by caretaker; May 4th 2015 at 3:58 am. Reason: I didn't edit, but always like having the option.
Old May 4th 2015, 9:42 am
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

if the BBC polls are on the money, then its going to be an interesting parliament

Election 2015 poll tracker - BBC News
Old May 4th 2015, 10:49 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by not2old
if the BBC polls are on the money, then its going to be an interesting parliament

Election 2015 poll tracker - BBC News
It seems to be that they are all predicting a hung parliament, with most suggesting that the biggest single party might well struggle to even get a majority with the support of other parties. SNP may well hold the most important position, if they do get between 45 and 50 seats as seems likely they will have a lot of power. I've even seen it postulated that the biggest single party might well form a minority govenment, which would immediately get rid of any thoughts of an EU referendum as the conservatives would not get sufficiwnt votes to pass a bill to set one up.
Old May 4th 2015, 11:17 am
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

imagine labour winning this election?
Old May 5th 2015, 6:35 pm
Dichotomus tinker

its all down to this, courtesy of the BBC

Election 2015: Q&A - what happens if no-one wins? - BBC News
Old May 6th 2015, 2:03 am
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Well, our votes ended up being proxy ones with the voting forms going to my MIL. This meant for the first time, someone who isn't me or my wife knows which way I voted. I can't decide whether that tempered my voting choice or not. I might have been a bit more radical on the basis it won't affect me and no-one would ever know!

I'll be able to watch the election results unfold without staying up into the small hours!
Old May 6th 2015, 2:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

If the Subaru changes to a tartan Subaru by Wednesday night then its got my vote. I prefer it to be the Royal Stuart tartan.
Old May 6th 2015, 2:27 am
"In cruce vincam"

I actually thought there would be a higher turnout of BE voters than there has been. Maybe they're waiting for the actual day to vote?
Old May 6th 2015, 2:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rivingtonpike
I actually thought there would be a higher turnout of BE voters than there has been. Maybe they're waiting for the actual day to vote?
Maybe most of them don't give a shit about voting if they are over here permanently or temporary. Be it the UK or here in Canada I have lost all confidence in all parties and leaders. They are all as bad as each other. If a cheese and ham sandwich with pickled onions was on the ballot paper Id vote for it as thats how much confidence I have in politicians today.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.