The smokers thread

Old Jul 31st 2008, 3:53 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The smokers thread

your friend would be better off telling the truth no point trying to hide the fact that she smokes,Im back up to 20 a day when we were buying our house I had to go through a medical because Im older than my OH and smoke. all that they did was a simple blood pressure -blood sample and a few questions and that was it.yeah they smoke over here in canada the same as back home and I dont know about anyone else but! I would say that the canadians do their drinking behind close doors the amount of off licence's you see here,boy they have them everywhere not so much pubs but yeah loads of off licence's and the cigarettes are now kept behind the counters covered up.your friend should just tell the truth and be honest I dont see the point in telling fibs
Old Jul 31st 2008, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

seanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The smokers thread

Originally Posted by kate white
your friend would be better off telling the truth no point trying to hide the fact that she smokes,Im back up to 20 a day when we were buying our house I had to go through a medical because Im older than my OH and smoke. all that they did was a simple blood pressure -blood sample and a few questions and that was it.yeah they smoke over here in canada the same as back home and I dont know about anyone else but! I would say that the canadians do their drinking behind close doors the amount of off licence's you see here,boy they have them everywhere not so much pubs but yeah loads of off licence's and the cigarettes are now kept behind the counters covered up.your friend should just tell the truth and be honest I dont see the point in telling fibs
yeah i agree, it's not worth lying.

when we went to winnipeg the other month we didn't know you had to buy booze from a 'liquor store' and were walking round the supermarket looking for it - for one horrible moment we thought the canadians were teetotal!