PM Boris

Old Jan 28th 2020, 1:10 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PM Boris

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee
Can you not multi-task? Or are you already making a sandwich as well?
I feel personally attacked by that remark

Originally Posted by mikelincs
OK I'll explain, in words of few syllables, Brexit will be 31st January, and, unless you are unlucky enough to die before then, and some people will, you will die afteer Brexit, the date that it, not of something caused by Brexit, although in the UK there may well be thousands, but everyone else in the WORLD will die after Brexit. It's nothing to do with Brexit, it's just the date.
The stark reality is, 100% of people affected by Brexit *will* die. Awareness must be raised.
Old Jan 28th 2020, 1:29 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
I feel personally attacked by that remark
Triggered Remianiac-Remoaner

The stark reality is, 100% of people affected by Brexit *will* die. Awareness must be raised.
#NotFakeNews #Truth
Old Jan 28th 2020, 1:40 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Triggered Remianiac-Remoaner

#NotFakeNews #Truth
Congratulations on your new job as editor of the Daily Mail
Old Jan 28th 2020, 1:49 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Congratulations on your new job as editor of the Daily Mail
Now I feel violated.....
Old Jan 28th 2020, 1:52 pm
I have a comma problem

Now I feel violated.....
One hand giveth, the other taketh away.

At least you'll never be short of bog roll in your new job.
Old Jan 28th 2020, 2:42 pm
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute

....on a more serious note...
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-51283059
The BBC informs me that Bojo hasn't buckled to US pressure to outlaw Huawei completely.
I did wonder which way the decision would go, we await Canada's now.
It seems that the UK has taken, what I feel to be, a sensible pragmatic approach.
As for US protestations, they protest too much methinks.
Old Jan 28th 2020, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
OK I'll explain, in words of few syllables, Brexit will be 31st January, and, unless you are unlucky enough to die before then, and some people will, you will die afteer Brexit, the date that it, not of something caused by Brexit, although in the UK there may well be thousands, but everyone else in the WORLD will die after Brexit. It's nothing to do with Brexit, it's just the date.

Well thanks for all those syllables in clarifying that fact of life.

Seems I strayed on to the "philosophy of mortality thread"

Old Jan 28th 2020, 4:29 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by dave_j
....on a more serious note...
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-51283059
The BBC informs me that Bojo hasn't buckled to US pressure to outlaw Huawei completely.
I did wonder which way the decision would go, we await Canada's now.
It seems that the UK has taken, what I feel to be, a sensible pragmatic approach.
As for US protestations, they protest too much methinks.
I can understand the American's concerns. The US government don't like anyone spying on their citizens and private companies unless those assets are controlled by the US government......
Old Jan 28th 2020, 5:22 pm
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute

I can understand the American's concerns. The US government don't like anyone spying on their citizens and private companies unless those assets are controlled by the US government......
Yes, I'm always concerned when the US condemn a product from country A when an equivalent product is available from the US.
Where country A happens to be a potential adversary of the US then prepare for consequences.
Mao once described the UK as a 'Paper Tiger', in some ways this description is coming to describe the US and as such threatened consequences may not be as harsh as once they might have been.

Old Jan 29th 2020, 5:09 pm
Listen to the Music

https://www.businessinsider.com/huaw...-allies-2020-1

Pompeo stops smiling and reaches for the cane.
Q. Will Boris' backbone know what's there for and is his backside padded?
Q. Will he inject himself with some 'Harold Wilson' juice that once resisted LBJ's threats over Vietnam?
Q. Is he Twitter proof?
Q. Will our hero escape just as the wagon looks to fall over the cliff into the abyss?
Next week's episode will be as exciting as last week's was.

Old Jan 31st 2020, 7:23 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Is that it, is UK now done with Europe, pull up the draw bridge and settle back in ones own separatist island
Old Jan 31st 2020, 7:26 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Europe is still there, EU is what we have sought independence from.
Old Feb 1st 2020, 3:10 am
Listen to the Music

A message, predictably in english meant for a european audience.
(A pro-EU group earlier projected a message onto the White Cliffs of Dover )
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-51333314

Perhaps should have been in french and german (no other languages count in the EU).
Not sure I believe this though. The projection looks too neat for me.

Last edited by dave_j; Feb 1st 2020 at 3:20 am.
Old Feb 1st 2020, 7:15 am
M.O.V.E.D. !

Annetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dave_j
A message, predictably in english meant for a european audience.
(A pro-EU group earlier projected a message onto the White Cliffs of Dover )
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-51333314

Perhaps should have been in french and german (no other languages count in the EU).
Not sure I believe this though. The projection looks too neat for me.
It's the end picture from this clip, indeed projected onto the white cliffs of Dover by ''Led by Donkeys''

Old Feb 1st 2020, 7:38 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

What's Brexit food?

Breakfast:
Dinner:
Tea:
Takeaway:
Picnic:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.