Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 21st 2008, 12:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by bandit
Hello

I fly to Houston on Saturday to stay with my brother, and then onto Vancouver on 5th Aug!!!!!!

Think I should go to be (which is now my sofa) as I've no munchies and tely is sh*t!!!!!

Bx
Keep us posted then and good luck and good night
Old Jul 21st 2008, 5:16 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Not sure really...i didn't eat anything strange today

Left work at 2pm and i just felt terrible....chucked up a few times and i hate being sick, so i've had no dinner and im starving now!! Im not risking eating tho'...just in case...
Aw FK, how you feelin'?
Old Jul 21st 2008, 6:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Lightweights
14 in 10days
thats nothing yet ?

Hello

I fly to Houston on Saturday to stay with my brother, and then onto Vancouver on 5th Aug!!!!!!

Think I should go to be (which is now my sofa) as I've no munchies and tely is sh*t!!!!!

Bx
All part of the roughing it bit before you go Bxx
Is it the house clean today ? then mum comes to get you tomorrow, am so excited for you,

Can't believe you go on sat

Originally Posted by saskia65
Aw FK, how you feelin'?
Old Jul 21st 2008, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

bandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
thats nothing yet ?

All part of the roughing it bit before you go Bxx
Is it the house clean today ? then mum comes to get you tomorrow, am so excited for you,

Can't believe you go on sat
Hey!

Am sitting here waiting for the cleaners, they were due @ 10am. Hope they do turn up and frankly I can't face doing it myself and I haven't got a hoover anymore anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mum gets me Thursday - staying with friends tomorrow night...???

Can't believe it???????????????????????????????????/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 21st 2008, 9:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Hey!

Am sitting here waiting for the cleaners, they were due @ 10am. Hope they do turn up and frankly I can't face doing it myself and I haven't got a hoover anymore anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mum gets me Thursday - staying with friends tomorrow night...???

Can't believe it???????????????????????????????????/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope they turn up ? have you called them, thats sooo naughty.

Wow im so excited for you Bx

So what are you doing tomorrow ? do you need some last min shopping like bras etc seems everyone always says bring lots of bras haha
Old Jul 21st 2008, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

bandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond repute

They just called - they are lost? They are on their way - phew!

Well, I'm hoping to loose about a stone or more when I get there, as I've just gone to pot over the last month or so here, so will wait until the puppies are smaller (surely they can't get any bigger!!!)

Hope to go for lunch with friends and leave the cleaners to it.

How you doing? Sorry - seems this post is all about me? oops...
Old Jul 21st 2008, 9:47 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Morning CP and Bandit.....how's things??
Old Jul 21st 2008, 9:49 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saskia65
Aw FK, how you feelin'?
Hi Sas.....i feel drained today, i phoned in sick today

Work is not happy but im knackered
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:08 pm
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Hi FK,

How are you ?

Not to well ...........

Have you been over doing IT again ???
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:10 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by plw
Hi FK,

How are you ?

Not to well ...........

Have you been over doing IT again ???
NO....me, never.....im just a wee bit sick...

How's you today??

Any sign of your TWP?
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:14 pm
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

NO....me, never.....im just a wee bit sick...

How's you today??

Any sign of your TWP?

You ????????
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:17 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by plw

You ????????
Could be.....

kidding....if that was me i'd be on a whole other web site....believe me
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:26 pm
plw
9 inch member

Could be.....

kidding....if that was me i'd be on a whole other web site....believe me
Yeh, the web site my 19 year old keeps going on.....

Thats why this damn computer keeps crashing on me today...
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:29 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by plw
Yeh, the web site my 19 year old keeps going on.....

Thats why this damn computer keeps crashing on me today...
well my 14 year old hasn't discovered anything yet....but im sure im just in denial....
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:34 pm
plw
9 inch member

You've got 2 boys which isn't to bad..

I bet the 14 years is at least looking........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.