Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jul 20th 2008, 6:23 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Stop bragging Butch

leaves and closes the door quietly :wub
Oops sorry. CP. How's you doing today? Good to see you again? Coffee and a croissant. (Smooths tousled locks)
Old Jul 20th 2008, 6:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saskia65
Oops sorry. CP. How's you doing today? Good to see you again? Coffee and a croissant. (Smooths tousled locks)
Greek yogurt granola and honey topped with strawbs

Nice to see you Sas, we missed you hun xx
Old Jul 20th 2008, 6:31 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

I've only just got up.

There's no one here.....we could fool around on the bar.
You got that costume handy?
Old Jul 20th 2008, 6:32 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Greek yogurt granola and honey topped with strawbs

Nice to see you Sas, we missed you hun xx
Why thanks, CP.
I will see what we have in the fridge. Suspect FK and HN have used up the yoghurt.
Old Jul 20th 2008, 6:37 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Why thanks, CP.
I will see what we have in the fridge. Suspect FK and HN have used up the yoghurt.
well it does soothe itching
Old Jul 20th 2008, 6:37 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
well it does soothe itching
Euuuw...what has been going on while I've been away?
Old Jul 20th 2008, 6:40 pm
Banned

Euuuw...what has been going on while I've been away?
FK and HN Saw a few sparrows
oh no my bad
they were thrush(es)
Old Jul 20th 2008, 6:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
FK and HN Saw a few sparrows
oh no my bad
they were thrush(es)
ouch ouch ouch
sting sting sting
Old Jul 20th 2008, 7:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

ouch ouch ouch
sting sting sting
Love that scene from Me Irene and I ? where he flips and takes the mike asking for Vagi cream in the store

Better get some in Sas Honymooners rash isn't it ?
Old Jul 20th 2008, 7:22 pm
Account Closed

Love that scene from Me Irene and I ? where he flips and takes the mike asking for Vagi cream in the store

Better get some in Sas Honymooners rash isn't it ?
Nope, it's for FK and HN...
Old Jul 20th 2008, 7:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nope, it's for FK and HN...
They need a bucket full

Anyone seen Wally yet ?
Old Jul 20th 2008, 10:13 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Me me -saw it sat - v good !1
Old Jul 21st 2008, 12:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Me me -saw it sat - v good !1
We are going tomorrow night ( i hope ) if OH remembers to pick up the tickets

Looks really good,can't wait,

I don't get out much

You OK Carrie any news yet from the interview x
Old Jul 21st 2008, 12:56 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

they didnt want me

but as I didnt want to go to Calgary its not really a prob!!

should hear tomorrow about the Van job for Oh - all bids etc done and the company that want him have won and got their contract etc. . .

they have been in touch and want to talk to him this week!

also he has a phone int with Tornoro mtro company on wed -

God I dont know when or where we will end up at this rate! :curse:
Old Jul 21st 2008, 1:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
they didnt want me

but as I didnt want to go to Calgary its not really a prob!!

should hear tomorrow about the Van job for Oh - all bids etc done and the company that want him have won and got their contract etc. . .

they have been in touch and want to talk to him this week!

also he has a phone int with Tornoro mtro company on wed -

God I dont know when or where we will end up at this rate! :curse:
Hope he gets Van thats where you want to be isn't it ?

How could they not want you

Sounds good though that they won the contract, fingers crossed for you hun

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.