Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Feb 18th 2009, 5:17 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers

I'll be careful.....
Hi..............I wonder if anyone remembers me???
Old Feb 18th 2009, 5:19 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Hi..............I wonder if anyone remembers me???
Hello cheeky face

How are ya?
Old Feb 18th 2009, 5:30 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Hello cheeky face

How are ya?
Yeah I am good.......could do with a "pick me up" drink?

How's you?
Old Feb 18th 2009, 5:34 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I am good.......could do with a "pick me up" drink?

How's you?
No problem, a pint coming up

I'm great thanks, are you thinking about going to Canada again?
Old Feb 18th 2009, 5:39 am

No problem, a pint coming up

I'm great thanks, are you thinking about going to Canada again?
No unfortunately not. The Lady I was moving there with, and I, have split up....and now she has gotten herself married to someone else - go figure???
Old Feb 18th 2009, 5:40 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

No unfortunately not. The Lady I was moving there with, and I, have split up....and now she has gotten herself married to someone else - go figure???
Jeez,.....that didn't take her long

Was she Canadian?
Old Feb 18th 2009, 5:44 am

Jeez,.....that didn't take her long

Was she Canadian?

She was yes, from Edmonton. Part of me thinks, wow that didn't take long, but another part says, "Was she with this Guy for a long time, whilst she were with me?"

I am erring on the latter.

Old Feb 18th 2009, 5:47 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

She was yes, from Edmonton. Part of me thinks, wow that didn't take long, but another part says, "Was she with this Guy for a long time, whilst she were with me?"

I am erring on the latter.

Don't dwell on it Dom, you'll drive yourself mad

You need to find a new love
Old Feb 18th 2009, 5:49 am

Don't dwell on it Dom, you'll drive yourself mad

You need to find a new love

I hope so. This single lark is wearing a tad thin
Old Feb 18th 2009, 5:52 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

I hope so. This single lark is wearing a tad thin
I thought you'd enjoy being single
Old Feb 18th 2009, 5:54 am

I thought you'd enjoy being single

Nah!!! Two's more fun

he he he
Old Feb 18th 2009, 6:11 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Nah!!! Two's more fun

he he he
I would have to agree

I'm off for a bit Dom, I need to collect the kids

Have another drink and i'll be back later....
Old Feb 18th 2009, 6:19 am

I would have to agree

I'm off for a bit Dom, I need to collect the kids

Have another drink and i'll be back later....

Ok Flirty One, I won't be here as I am pooped, so until tomorrow perhaps??
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 8:47 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Thought I'd better reopen this bar.

There may be a rule which says no customers within two weeks and the license is lost !!!!!!!!!!!!

The dust, tumbleweed and stale beer smell attracted me.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 9:30 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimmydean
Thought I'd better reopen this bar.

There may be a rule which says no customers within two weeks and the license is lost !!!!!!!!!!!!

The dust, tumbleweed and stale beer smell attracted me.
hiya JD, fancy seeing you here

How are you, long time no speak

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.