Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jan 19th 2009, 4:58 am
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
I can never have one sweetie....i always want two

Do you need another tea or would you like something stronger?

I'll have another tea just now, but once i get my charming little angels of to there scratcher, i will have something a little stronger
Old Jan 19th 2009, 5:01 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by celtic warrior

I'll have another tea just now, but once i get my charming little angels of to there scratcher, i will have something a little stronger
No problem....tea it is...for now anyway
Old Jan 19th 2009, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute

No problem....tea it is...for now anyway

Am just about tea'd oot !
Old Jan 19th 2009, 5:18 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Am just about tea'd oot !
Ah bless

I'll have something dark and damp for you later
Old Jan 19th 2009, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Ah bless

I'll have something dark and damp for you later

With a shamrock on top !
Old Jan 19th 2009, 5:27 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

With a shamrock on top !
Of course.....you can't have it any other way
Old Jan 19th 2009, 5:58 am
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

You been indulging in creative shaving again FK?
Old Jan 19th 2009, 6:01 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by The_Bax
You been indulging in creative shaving again FK?
You caught me in the act...I'll put the razor away

How are you stanger??
Old Jan 19th 2009, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Who's serving tonight then?
Old Jan 19th 2009, 6:46 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Who's serving tonight then?
ME...as usual

You could take over later if you like
Old Jan 19th 2009, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

ME...as usual

You could take over later if you like

Or we could do it together, and get pissed at the same trime !
Old Jan 19th 2009, 6:50 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Or we could do it together, and get pissed at the same trime !
Sounds like a plan to me.....i'll get the first round in
Old Jan 19th 2009, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Sounds like a plan to me.....i'll get the first round in

Oh go on then , you've twisted my arm !
Old Jan 19th 2009, 6:55 am
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

You caught me in the act...I'll put the razor away

How are you stanger??
In the land of the living - just.

I'll have a large JD please...
Old Jan 19th 2009, 6:56 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Oh go on then , you've twisted my arm !
One Pint of Heaven coming up sweetheart

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.