Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Jan 19th 2009, 6:57 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by The_Bax
In the land of the living - just.

I'll have a large JD please...
That doesn't sound good

JD it is then....would you like ice??
Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:01 pm
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
You caught me in the act...I'll put the razor away

How are you stanger??
In the land of the living - just.

I'll have a large JD please...
Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute

That doesn't sound good

JD it is then....would you like ice??

Do you think for everyone coming in and ordering a drink, we should have one with them? ..just to be sociable you understand !
Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:06 pm
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by celtic warrior

Do you think for everyone coming in and ordering a drink, we should have one with them? ..just to be sociable you understand !
I should think so, then another as you hand it to them, and another as you take the glass back.
All to be sociable of course.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:06 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't agree more.....in fact, for every 1 they have we could ''technically'' have 3....to be sociable
Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute

I should think so, then another as you hand it to them, and another as you take the glass back.
All to be sociable of course.

Hi Bax, would you like another drink? FK and i will join you, we have to be proper hosts and make sure our clients are looked after
Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:10 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Hi Bax, would you like another drink? FK and i will join you, we have to be proper hosts and make sure our clients are looked after
okey doke....you get Bax's JD and i'll get ours
Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:14 pm
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

I'm quite happy to be looked after!
I'll have another JD - in fact, pass me the bottle!
Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

okey doke....you get Bax's JD and i'll get ours

That's a great idea
Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:16 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

I'm quite happy to be looked after!
I'll have another JD - in fact, pass me the bottle!
no problem have the bottle and glass, and here's the ice bucket just in case
Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:16 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

That's a great idea
It just came to me....in a flash
Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

It just came to me....in a flash
What a bright spark !
Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:24 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone, evening Bax

How is everyone today?
Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:25 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Hi everyone, evening Bax

How is everyone today?
Hi Nikki....lovely to see you this evening....

<quick CW, thats 6 drinks for us....Woohoo>
Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:27 pm
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Hi everyone, evening Bax

How is everyone today?
So how am I different from everybody Nikki?
Evening. Hic.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.