Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:57 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by Pammy
Yep, I went to Kelowna but it was full of bums

Christ, dont get me to do the stand-up comedy act
Go on.......have another on me......not laughed for ages....
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jimmydean
Does the bar fill up quickly when you arrive? I'd get a back hander from the bar owner if you know what I mean......
Yep, fills up fast, they all need a barrelfull to get through a night with me...

PS I have your black pig BTW
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:59 am
Future Albertan

Kaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond repute

Crikey that came out of a clear blue sky........anyone seen BC ?
sorry i nipped in last night before i went to bed so was just reading from where I left off!

Who's serving tonight??
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:59 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, fills up fast, they all need a barrelfull to get through a night with me...

PS I have your black pig BTW

Found my Black Pig got a Blue nose now......
Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

Shoot, seen someone lost a pig, thought it was you...am I having another episode.....
Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:00 am
No really, it doesn't

Originally Posted by Kaye.
sorry i nipped in last night before i went to bed so was just reading from where I left off!

Who's serving tonight??
I have been known to serve..........whats your tipple?
Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Found my Black Pig got a Blue nose now......

Hey, you cant pull that sh*t when people are drinking!

Now I am all
Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:02 am
No really, it doesn't

Thats what good about bars...........a whole new bunch of interesting people..........(and they serve drinks)

Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Who's serving tonight??
Think its an open Bar, JD is doing most of the work, though

What happened to ACT, has she fell asleep in the bog again
Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:05 am
No really, it doesn't

Hey, you cant pull that sh*t when people are drinking!

Now I am all

I've found that when I'm drinking is the best time to start changing pigs and noses and the colours of them.......it makes more sense then....
Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:06 am
No really, it doesn't

Think its an open Bar, JD is doing most of the work, though

What happened to ACT, has she fell asleep in the bog again
She choked on a half melted polo mint I think........
Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:08 am
Future Albertan

Kaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond repute

I have been known to serve..........whats your tipple?
Excellent, I'll have a vodka lime and lemonade please

So how is everyone tonight?
Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

She choked on a half melted polo mint I think........
Cant handle her hole
Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm OK, need to go walk my pig in a mo, so hve to pop out for 10, how is the weather in Bonnie Scotland
Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:13 am
No really, it doesn't

With ice and a long stirry thing?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.