Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by jimmydean
No problem a straw and an aspirin for you and can I book Act on a table with FlirtyKnickers for later.............no live band tonight you see....
Cool, as long as they dont try to sing, FK has lips like him out of Aerosmith

I can do a strip later, I have experience, my top once fell off at a wedding.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:43 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Cider on ice for me............
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by act1980
Hey you!! I'm only on my 2nd!! I'm just sitting here quiety..... for now

Anyway, your the karaoke queen, when you gonna belt out some cheesy numbers?

Hi Hun, you QUIET, and for your next joke
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Cider on ice for me............
ICE, are you nuts, you'll water it down

The customer is always right....here you go
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:45 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pammy
Cool, as long as they dont try to sing, FK has lips like him out of Aerosmith

I can do a strip later, I have experience, my top once fell off at a wedding.

Ooops......was the falling off bit connected to the drinking bit of the wedding?
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:48 am
No really, it doesn't

18 months on this forum now........it only feels like 5 years........
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:49 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by act1980

Hmmm, think I will have a mojito please On the house right
Quite fancy a moijto myself actually. One can get sick of cheap Italian wine.... even the good stuff !
Cocktail time !
Thanks for the welcome back by the way xxxx
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:50 am
Future Albertan

Kaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Have we already met............................................

Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Ooops......was the falling off bit connected to the drinking bit of the wedding?
No, I was on my first, it was a little shiny slinky number and all I remember is talking with my husband, his mate and his new gal at the bar, next thing I know everyone is pointing and laughing at me, my hubby spits his drink out, everyone starts cheering then the gal I just met says 'maybe you should put your top back on' I never even felt it slide off and I had no bra, oh well, it gave them all something to talk about....still, every time I go back there people shout 'get yer tits out'
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:51 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Quite fancy a moijto myself actually. One can get sick of cheap Italian wine.... even the good stuff !
Cocktail time !
Typical ---------- got the wrong post in the quote
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Hun, you QUIET, and for your next joke
Come on get up there and sing damn it!!!!
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:52 am
No really, it doesn't

Originally Posted by Kaye.

Crikey that came out of a clear blue sky........anyone seen BC ?
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Cocktail time !
Yeah, this is one good mojito!!! Even with a polo in replacement of mint
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:54 am
No really, it doesn't

No, I was on my first, it was a little shiny slinky number and all I remember is talking with my husband, his mate and his new gal at the bar, next thing I know everyone is pointing and laughing at me, my hubby spits his drink out, everyone starts cheering then the gal I just met says 'maybe you should put your top back on' I never even felt it slide off and I had no bra, oh well, it gave them all something to talk about....still, every time I go back there people shout 'get yer tits out'
Does the bar fill up quickly when you arrive? I'd get a back hander from the bar owner if you know what I mean......
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Crikey that came out of a clear blue sky........anyone seen BC ?
Yep, I went to Kelowna but it was full of bums

Christ, dont get me to do the stand-up comedy act

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.