Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:46 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Seriously tho! You'll have the space for a little Flogger project. Maybe he's get a boat instead?
This is the add at the botton

Ads by Google
Quality Used Campervans
Full Range of Pre-Owned Campervans Visit Site For Prices, Pics & Specs
DanburyMotorCaravans. com/ Used

Honestly FK, he would love nothing more than to just totter about in the barn thing, doing a van or something up, he wants a welder and allsorts I keep trying to tell him he is only a house husband for a month or so then he is going to have to get a proper job If I dont get a job first then he will be off quicker than this
Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:48 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha I remember selling mine on Ebay before we came - and the stupid questions that you get asked whilst its advertised
Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:52 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

No problem, we can hold the ice and double up on the Gin
Thanks - that's my last one for the night though. OH has gone out so I must get to bed but more importantly, asleep before he comes back. After a recent trip abroad he came back snoring his bloody head off - so much so I even started a thread in the lounge to see if anybody had tried any remedies that worked.
Jersey Girl said she sticks the tv remote behind her husband's back. I was thinking that even a knitting needle in the mattress wouldn't stop mine ! A pillow over the face might though - lol !
Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:52 am

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
hahaha I remember selling mine on Ebay before we came - and the stupid questions that you get asked whilst its advertised

Yes, definitely agree with this and the worst thing is, it was my ebay account so I got the dumb ass questions like.......................... (bearing in mind I said " the van has not run for over a year)

"Why wont the van go then??????"

I replied, probably because the batterys flat
Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

No problem, we can hold the ice and double up on the Gin
My glass is empty
Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:58 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Thanks - that's my last one for the night though. OH has gone out so I must get to bed but more importantly, asleep before he comes back. After a recent trip abroad he came back snoring his bloody head off - so much so I even started a thread in the lounge to see if anybody had tried any remedies that worked.
Jersey Girl said she sticks the tv remote behind her husband's back. I was thinking that even a knitting needle in the mattress wouldn't stop mine ! A pillow over the face might though - lol !
oooh, stay drunk...you'll snore too but you won't care
Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:58 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by act1980
My glass is empty
What you drinking then?
Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

What you drinking then?
Mojito please!!!!
Old Mar 27th 2009, 10:00 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Mojito please!!!!
What the heck is that?
Old Mar 27th 2009, 10:01 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

oooh, stay drunk...you'll snore too but you won't care
That's the plan.

Night all and have a good weekend - if yours hasn't started already.
One day I'll get a world clock or a brain that can work out time zones apart from the fact that the UK is one hour behind Italy.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 10:01 am

That's the plan.

One day I'll get a world clock or a brain that can work out time zones apart from the fact that the UK is one hour behind Italy.
Night Lorna
Old Mar 27th 2009, 10:02 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

That's the plan.

Night Lorna, sweet dreams....
BE Forum Addict

What the heck is that?
It's yummy is what it is!!

A mojito is traditionally made of five ingredients: white rum, sugar (traditionally sugar cane juice), lime, carbonated water, and mint.

What the heck is that?
Lovely that's what.
Crushed mint leaves with brown sugar and rum and I'm not sure now what they top it up with - soda ???
Logical & Hot Stuff

It's yummy is what it is!!

A mojito is traditionally made of five ingredients: white rum, sugar (traditionally sugar cane juice), lime, carbonated water, and mint.
Sound good....I'll have one too (2)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.