Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:06 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
I think JD and Rachel are ok, Bells possibly, us and you and HN, if it is still on, nothing really moved forward, although I think JD suggested premier inn place at Kew, quite good value about £60 per room per night and this is on train routes etc

Let us know if/when you book flights, prob need to try and book the rooms as 1/2 term it may get booked up quick
Just checked Premier Inn Kew, they appear to have a least 4 rooms available at the moment, it is £69 per room for the night
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:07 am

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Oh crap....i never thought of that, I think HN's still going to meet me at the airport tho....i'd better be nice to him....lol
at least until the 26th Oct
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:10 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Just checked Premier Inn Kew, they appear to have a least 4 rooms available at the moment, it is £69 per room for the night
Are you happy with that Nikki? Is it handy for you and JD....HN and I have to travel anyway so it's not really an issue for us too much.....i think, im sure he'll know where to go.....lol
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Only me back again!!!

Nikki I was printing out daughters homework as she could not get the printer to work!! So now I am on my laptop.

The meet up still on then
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:12 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by High numbers
Only me back again!!!

Nikki I was printing out daughters homework as she could not get the printer to work!! So now I am on my laptop.

Yes it is my lovely man....would you like me to get you a drink while you think about how to get to Premier Inn Kews......Sweetie
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:13 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

at least until the 26th Oct
Im trying to butter him up.....wish me luck
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:14 am

Originally Posted by High numbers
Only me back again!!!

yep if you and FK are ok, sure JD is ok with Premier Kew, he suggested it, i think he is ok to make it(work wise), he is on sons boat at the moment, back at the weekend if memory working tonight

Perhaps you could look into flights etc the next couple of days and we can then look to book hotel etc, JD can then book this weekend when he gets back, Bells I'm sure will come along if she can
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:15 am

Yes it is my lovely man....would you like me to get you a drink while you think about how to get to Premier Inn Kews......Sweetie

is it working yet
?
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Evening all, no news about the babe yet still in mums tum i think ?? haven't heard from her for a few days

I have been really busy cleaning bricks

DD has gone off to Middlesborough ? to uni and no2 son has started at Hywickam ( is there life after uni ) def no money haha

so where has everyone been then

I can't do the meet up as we are in the sun
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:16 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

yep if you and FK are ok, sure JD is ok with Premier Kew, he suggested it, i think he is ok to make it(work wise), he is on sons boat at the moment, back at the weekend if memory working tonight

Perhaps you could look into flights etc the next couple of days and we can then look to book hotel etc, JD can then book this weekend when he gets back, Bells I'm sure will come along if she can
Fantastic....any news from Dawn? Do you think she'll pop in to see us?
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:17 am

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Evening all, no news about the babe yet still in mums tum i think ?? haven't heard from her for a few days

DD has gone off to Middlesborough ? to uni and no2 son has started at Hywickam ( is there life after uni ) def no money haha

Hi CP, that baby is def taking its time

Family sounds busy, bet you can't wait till your hols
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:18 am

Fantastic....any news from Dawn? Do you think she'll pop in to see us?
Possibly, in the afternoon with the little ones, not been on for a few days, will try and catch her soon
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Hi CP, that baby is def taking its time

Family sounds busy, bet you can't wait till your hols
No at least my arm will get a rest well except for swimming
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

is it working yet
?
Yes its working I am a big softie really just don't tell my 'customers' at work or there will be trouble!!!

Is this hotel near Kew Gardens? Do you have a web link you can post?
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:20 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Coffeepot

Hi CP....i hope your well, still waiting on number two baby i see....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.