Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
bobs

Evening Bax
Hi Bax hows you hows the job hunting going ?
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
it dies the day after you get back from Honeymoon

Thats so true Thats where I went wrong then coming back
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

High numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond reputeHigh numbers has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm know that one, starting to get birds and bees questions, I leave the room and let flogs deal with it
Thats the easy bit wait until they ask about sex, drugs and rock and roll!! I have done the talk on all three if you need a hand
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:34 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by High numbers
You will be stuck at Gatwick for the weekend

Kidding but I am not standing at the arrivals hall with a big sign saying 'Flirty Knickers'

So we will need a code so we know each other
How about i slap you....then you'll know it's really me......or i could throw my wooden leg at you.....
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:35 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Thats the easy bit wait until they ask about sex, drugs and rock and roll!! I have done the talk on all three if you need a hand
ok HN, your on
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:35 am
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

You will be stuck at Gatwick for the weekend

Kidding but I am not standing at the arrivals hall with a big sign saying 'Flirty Knickers'

So we will need a code so we know each other
I like the sound of that - might do it at random times to see what happens!
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
How about i slap you....then you'll know it's really me......or i could throw my wooden leg at you.....
I have a blue shirt with '66' on it so that is sort of a high number and before you ask it was the year I was born not some sexual position

The leg might work of course but you may fall over
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:37 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Bax
I like the sound of that - might do it at random times to see what happens!
Hello Bax.....Are you well???
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:38 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

I have a blue shirt with '66' on it so that is sort of a high number and before you ask it was the year I was born not some sexual position

Wear that shirt and i will chuck my leg at you.....and a stick and some chewing gum....
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ok HN, your on
No problem just keep it simple and there is also the talk on drink that you will need!!

Just let me know I will pop round
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:40 am
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

Evening all

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Hi Bax hows you hows the job hunting going ?
Too slowly - I've even applied for a transfer to the US office of my current employer just to see if I can cross the pond that way!

At the same time?

Just be grateful you weren't born 3 years later!
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wear that shirt and i will chuck my leg at you.....and a stick and some chewing gum....
Why? I have nothing else to wear now

My sister was born in 1969 and yes the talks all at the same time get them out of the way!!
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:41 am
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

Hello Bax.....Are you well???
Yes thanks, you?

Happy Anniversary BTW.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:43 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by The_Bax
Yes thanks, you?

Happy Anniversary BTW.
Thanks Bax....i've had a really special day....

Good luck with the job hunting too.....
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:46 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Bells skips in - la la di da. . . BOOBS and skips out

ps tis my bday on thurs - 2nd !!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.