Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Sep 28th 2008, 9:05 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by sans
Mmm hope you get the dogs on OK ............alot wont fly animals in the winter mths..Good Luck
have chatted with transatt and they are happy to fly all year - will chuck a couple of extra duvets in - they will be fine!!! fingers crossed!
Old Sep 28th 2008, 9:10 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
have chatted with transatt and they are happy to fly all year - will chuck a couple of extra duvets in - they will be fine!!! fingers crossed!
Thats good.........I hadn't realised they had started flying animals again

They stopped just after i got their..........I did hear somewhere that they had lost alot of customers through it
Old Sep 28th 2008, 9:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Evening potcoffee

I am a bit muddled anyway
Old Sep 28th 2008, 9:20 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Thats good.........I hadn't realised they had started flying animals again

They stopped just after i got their..........I did hear somewhere that they had lost alot of customers through it
well their customer service / bookings lot denied all knowledge - so I trawled the the posts on here and found a contact direct to their cargo line - and yes they can go . . .

am curently negotiating on the gerbil!

and now i really am off to bed . . . .
Old Sep 28th 2008, 9:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

well their customer service / bookings lot denied all knowledge - so I trawled the the posts on here and found a contact direct to their cargo line - and yes they can go . . .

Me too sorry too much hard work today, night all sleep well, anyone waqnt to help me clean bricks feel free, i make bloody good brownies you know and real coffee
Old Sep 28th 2008, 9:47 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
CP became a grandma a few weeks ago, and is due another imminently
Wow, an 18yr young Grandma. Well done CP.

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Not here yet ? what is it with these babies they are all late.
Once they start crying you'll be glad of the quiet.

I hadn't realised they had started flying animals again
They do. I fly back with them again at the end of this week.

i make bloody good brownies you know and real coffee
I don't use blood in my brownie recipe. What am I doing wrong?

Mmmmm, real coffee. I didn't realise you had a Tim Horton's near you.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 9:48 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Well I hope it all works out ..............
Old Sep 28th 2008, 9:50 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by CaptainHook

Haha she'll have your guts for garters she's very proud of her brownies
Old Sep 28th 2008, 6:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by CaptainHook

so you flying back here or there ? how long what for
can you clean bricks

Haha she'll have your guts for garters she's very proud of her brownies
And my mince pies
Old Sep 29th 2008, 12:29 am
half a century

OK YOU LOT:

THE FLIGHTS ARE BOOKED

10th dec - me, kids and 2 dogs - ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Old Sep 29th 2008, 12:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OK YOU LOT:

THE FLIGHTS ARE BOOKED

OMG Carrie i can't believe you have done it hun xx

woohoo another one leaves here

I know you haven't anything better to do ? can you clean bricks
Old Sep 29th 2008, 1:35 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

OK YOU LOT:

THE FLIGHTS ARE BOOKED

Well done you Hope i didn't worry you last night about the flights
Rules have changed acouple of times since i did it

It would of been aweful if you'd of been refused at the last minute
Old Sep 29th 2008, 1:45 am
half a century

OMG Carrie i can't believe you have done it hun xx

woohoo another one leaves here

I know you haven't anything better to do ? can you clean bricks
send us a couple over ans I'll start scrubbing!

Well done you Hope i didn't worry you last night about the flights
Rules have changed acouple of times since i did it

It would of been aweful if you'd of been refused at the last minute
No you're ok Sans - had already been in contact with Transatt Cargo -chap confirmed to day that tne dogs were on the flight - althouh to start with they were off to Tornoto on the tuesday - I had to remind him it was Van on the wed!!
Old Sep 29th 2008, 1:53 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

send us a couple over ans I'll start scrubbing!

No you're ok Sans - had already been in contact with Transatt Cargo -chap confirmed to day that tne dogs were on the flight - althouh to start with they were off to Tornoto on the tuesday - I had to remind him it was Van on the wed!!
We had to take my 3 cats to the cargo area at Van on the way back too the UK, its not exactly close to the main airport area. Luckily we had flown from VI on the float plane and the companies airport shuttle took us to the cargo area and then drove us to departures
Old Sep 29th 2008, 1:55 am
half a century

We had to take my 3 cats to the cargo area at Van on the way back too the UK, its not exactly close to the main airport area. Luckily we had flown from VI on the float plane and the companies airport shuttle took us to the cargo area and then drove us to departures
Am not even thinking about that bit yet!!!! how do I get me, 2 kids, my parents, 5 suitcases plus 2 quite big dogs to wherever we have rented!! may have to hire a rather large van!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.