Masks

Old Aug 8th 2020, 9:49 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Masks

Originally Posted by Danny B
This one might have a case.

My first reaction was not needed if exercising outside, alone, but looking at a few governor mandate things they seem to allow an exemption for where strenuous activity may make breathing difficult and as long as social distancing can be maintained.

Unless she scared other members away, the distancing looked easy. But is it strenuous?
Old Aug 8th 2020, 9:55 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
This one might have a case.

My first reaction was not needed if exercising outside, alone, but looking at a few governor mandate things they seem to allow an exemption for where strenuous activity may make breathing difficult and as long as social distancing can be maintained.
Unless she scared other members away, the distancing looked easy. But is it strenuous?
Just about any service industry business will have a sign somewhere around the front desk saying they reserve the right to refuse service to anyone they choose. She can probably get a refund for her membership.
Old Aug 8th 2020, 10:16 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
Just about any service industry business will have a sign somewhere around the front desk saying they reserve the right to refuse service to anyone they choose. She can probably get a refund for her membership.
I also couldn't escape the feeling that she was being sneaky when she asked him to remove his mask to understand what he was saying.
Old Aug 8th 2020, 11:42 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Danny B
'You're cutting into my freedom of liberty'

Her mouth got plenty of exercise anyway.
Old Aug 10th 2020, 10:25 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty interesting read

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavir...ction-12046715

Old Aug 16th 2020, 6:20 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

My friend Mary is giving masks out to all of her friends. I've given a few away so I guess my karma just arrived:

Old Aug 16th 2020, 10:07 pm
Oscar nominated

Originally Posted by caretaker
My friend Mary is giving masks out to all of her friends. I've given a few away so I guess my karma just arrived:
Is it 'scented'?
Old Aug 17th 2020, 12:21 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

On the community facebook page for the area I live in last week, a rather earnest and well meaning (probably) lady was expounding on the benefits of using peppermint essential oil on your mask to assist with breathing and presumably make the world smell like foxes glacier mints. My assuming good intent take was that she was is trying to help people use masks (not yet mandated here but recommended), my cynical side is that she was shilling her essential oil guff to her neighbours and using a global pandemic to boost sales..
Old Aug 17th 2020, 12:46 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

My problem is dog hair, they all seem to attract dog hair.
Old Aug 17th 2020, 12:48 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Spain, along with the UK and most countries in Europe is now experiencing a second wave.

And some people have responded by protesting against the mandatory mask requirements!

Last edited by Pulaski; Aug 17th 2020 at 1:41 pm.
Old Aug 17th 2020, 1:32 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
On the community facebook page for the area I live in last week, a rather earnest and well meaning (probably) lady was expounding on the benefits of using peppermint essential oil on your mask to assist with breathing and presumably make the world smell like foxes glacier mints. My assuming good intent take was that she was is trying to help people use masks (not yet mandated here but recommended), my cynical side is that she was shilling her essential oil guff to her neighbours and using a global pandemic to boost sales..
She's promoting classic plague doctor methods, isn't she?, stuffing the beak with herbs to filter nasties (and possibly the smell of corpses).
Old Aug 17th 2020, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
My problem is dog hair, they all seem to attract dog hair.
I’m pretty sure the inside of my lungs are already coated in dog hair. Hopefully it provides some sort of filtering effect.
Old Aug 17th 2020, 4:56 pm
Oscar nominated

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
Is there a bear on her product?
Old Aug 17th 2020, 4:59 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Is there a bear on her product?
Because it's been a while since her last brazilian wax?
Old Aug 17th 2020, 5:04 pm
Oscar nominated

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Because it's been a while since her last brazilian wax?

It sounds like you might not be aware of the mints.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.