Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

Old Jun 25th 2008, 2:46 am
Cynically amused.

dingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

Originally Posted by steve666
My unreliabilityness ....I'm squirming here....steve....squirming..
I could have sworn steve666 was HWP. Shome mishtake surely?
Old Jun 25th 2008, 3:28 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

I could have sworn I was the Grammar Police.

Goodnight.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 3:49 am
Always lurking.

gingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of light

I have a feeling am one of the dull housewives, which is inaccurate because I have a day job. However I am clever enough to see that the opening post was an insult disguised as a discussion opener. If the intelligentsia that used to rule the forum freely believe that we housewivey types have brought the tone of the discussion down then my suggestion is to raise the bar with some intellectual discussions that would go way over us simpletons head's. Here are some suggestions I thought of that might help.
1. What role did economics play in the downfall of the Roman Empire
2. Translate this entire thread in to latin
3 Can civil disobedience have any effect on tyrannical regimes.
I have no idea about any of that stuff, so all there you go all you smarty pants have fun, I'm gonna check the gossip sites to see if Angelina has popped yet, heard its gonna be twins! And to all you who have gone out of their way to impress the OP, don't bother, not worth your time.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

edinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to all

be carefull housewifes!!!

A Canadian bloke is walking down the street with a case of beer under his arm.

His friend Randy stops him and asks, "Hey Dave! Whatcha got that case of beer for?"

"Well, I got it for my wife, you see?" answers Dave.

"Wow," exclaims Randy, "Great trade."
Old Jun 25th 2008, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

edinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to all

An American, a Scot and a Canuk were in a terrible car accident. They were all brought to the same emergency room, but all three of them died before they arrived. Just as they were about to put the toe tag on the American, he stirred and opened his eyes. Astonished, the doctors and nurses present asked him what happened.

"Well," said the American, "I remember the crash, and then there was a beautiful light, and then the Canadian and the Scot and I were standing at the gates of heaven. St. Peter approached us and said that we were all too young to die, and that for a donation of $100, we could return to the earth."

He continued, " So of course, I pulled out my wallet and gave him the $100, and the next thing I knew I was back here."

"That's amazing!" said one of the doctors, "But what happened to the other two?"

"Last I saw them," replied the American, "the Scot was haggling over the price and the Canadian was waiting for the government to pay for his."
Old Jun 25th 2008, 5:56 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

NOvo,relax
Sit down and open a bottle of Newky brown.
The Forum is enriched by the opinions of our housewife friends not cheapened.
They may have different priorities to us, but haven't we all .Could you imagine me loosing sleep about unemployment in the north?or other such frivolities.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:11 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flogger
NOvo,relax
Sit down and open a bottle of Newky brown.
The Forum is enriched by the opinions of our housewife friends not cheapened.
They may have different priorities to us, but haven't we all .Could you imagine me loosing sleep about unemployment in the north?or other such frivolities.
Giz a Job
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gingnut
I have a feeling am one of the dull housewives, which is inaccurate because I have a day job. However I am clever enough to see that the opening post was an insult disguised as a discussion opener. If the intelligentsia that used to rule the forum freely believe that we housewivey types have brought the tone of the discussion down then my suggestion is to raise the bar with some intellectual discussions that would go way over us simpletons head's. Here are some suggestions I thought of that might help.
1. What role did economics play in the downfall of the Roman Empire
2. Translate this entire thread in to latin
3 Can civil disobedience have any effect on tyrannical regimes.
I have no idea about any of that stuff, so all there you go all you smarty pants have fun, I'm gonna check the gossip sites to see if Angelina has popped yet, heard its gonna be twins! And to all you who have gone out of their way to impress the OP, don't bother, not worth your time.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:28 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

No surely too much lead in their pipes
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:29 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flogger
No surely too much lead in their pipes
Arent lead pipes banned new????
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:32 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

OK - an interesting Topic for discussion.....from a not dull housewife...but my day job is...confidante, accountant, catering manager, project manager, teacher, diplomat, groom, nurse, tailor, negotiator, conflict manager, crisis management executive, matchmaker, chauffeur and mother....so interesting question of this thread....

If Noah bought only 2 of every animal onto the Ark, wouldn't subsequent generations of animals been increasingly inbred....
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:35 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse

If Noah bought only 2 of every animal onto the Ark, wouldn't subsequent generations of animals been increasingly inbred....
which of course is how we ended up with the British Monarchy the way it is.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:43 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
which of course is how we ended up with the British Monarchy the way it is.
So not a Royalist then?

Morning Butch
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:47 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
So not a Royalist then?

Morning Butch
No more of a Cavalier actually (at least thats what my teachers always said my attitude was)

Oh and its still Tuesday in my world (ok its turned wednesday but I aint hit the hay)
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:48 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Morning........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.