Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:12 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

I was in correspondence today with a well respected member of BE who mentioned that she was staying away from the board these days because there are "too many dull housewives" on recently.

In the interests of plausible deniability, I shall say no more of the source of this delicious phrase.

Discuss.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:17 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:27 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

That's a mighty wooden spoon you got there sir

Stand well back everyone .....

Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:33 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Thought this had been covered?

Cross ref 'tedium' thread and 'A Woman Named Dave'?

Isn't repeating endless crap about how tedious this all is, and the membership has become, well, just adding to the tedium? Can we talk about something else, anything else? Pleeeease..... Even if it's only my tasteless post on the Canadian Tire Scrotum Scrub?

(Puts on flack jacket and prepares to be wasted. As if.)

For the record, I am neither dull, nor a housewife, but being a housewife does not imply a lack of humour or intellect.

Bring it on.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:34 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saskia65
Thought this had been covered?

Cross ref 'tedium' thread and 'A Woman Named Dave'?

Isn't repeating endless crap about how tedious this all is, and the membership has become, well, just adding to the tedium? Can we talk about something else, anything else? Pleeeease..... Even if it's only my tasteless post on the Canadian Tire Scrotum Scrub?

(Puts on flack jacket and prepares to be wasted. As if.)

For the record, I am neither dull, nor a housewife, but being a housewife does not imply a lack of humour or intellect.

Bring it on.
Nice tits.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:36 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Nice tits.
Thanks, you're a gent. Shame they're not mine.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:42 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

I thought they were??
Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:43 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
I thought they were??
Here we go.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:44 pm
No time for muppets!

Mikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of light

Nice tits.
Nice Everything!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:45 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Here we go.
where we going?? Do i need to pack
Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

G586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond repute

I was in correspondence today with a well respected member of BE who mentioned that she was staying away from the board these days because there are "too many dull housewives" on recently.

In the interests of plausible deniability, I shall say no more of the source of this delicious phrase.

Discuss.
I'm a housewife!

Well, technically, I would be if I could be bothered to do any actual housework. Instead I play poker and lurk round here....so do tell us who said this?
Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:50 pm
Account Closed

Novo you started it.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:52 pm
Account Closed

Here we go.
You little minx!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to behold

Discuss.
thats a bit sad really that the well respected member was staying away because of dull housewives makes me laugh. i presume you are getting at man called susan which is one thread out of goodness knows how many. its not harming anybody and its not being rude to other people. or should we just join the threads that are moaning about canada. im not a housewife and i am certainly not dull.
is that like saying that we are not respected members? if thats the case i will have a refund and be the member that stays away cause everybody is moaning.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.