Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:57 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

Ladies, don't be drawn.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:00 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
a well respected member of BE
Well, that rather narrows the field, doesn't it? Which member of our motley crew can claim to be respected?

"Please accept my resignation. I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member".

Groucho Marx

x
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:01 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Judy in Calgary
Well, that rather narrows the field, doesn't it? Which member of our motley crew can claim to be respected?

"Please accept my resignation. I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member".

Groucho Marx

x

Love it Judy, just love it!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:02 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

I would just like to say....

With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which almost went unnoticed last week.
Larry LaPrise, the man who wrote the 'Hokey Kokey' died peacefully at the age of 93.
The most traumatic part for his family was getting him in the coffin.
They put his left leg in. And that when the F***ing trouble started..

Ta Da......x
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers

With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which almost went unnoticed last week.
Larry LaPrise, the man who wrote the 'Hokey Kokey' died peacefully at the age of 93.

Ta Da......x
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:03 pm
Account Closed

Ta Da......x
Flirty Knickers, you are a one off.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:04 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saskia65
Flirty Knickers, you are a one off.
thank you ....x
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:05 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

i don't think Novo likes me......don't know why tho'???

Don't think i've even spoke to him before....
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to behold

where do you get them from
Attached Thumbnails The Invasion of the Dull Housewives-getattachment.jpg  
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:08 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Arrona
where do you get them from
yeah.......
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Each to their own. Perhaps its better that they do stay away, if they are unhappy with the forum.

Personally, I prefer to live and let live. If you dont like a thread, then dont read it. There are lots of other interesting threads in different areas of the forum....
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by willmore
Each to their own. Perhaps its better that they do stay away, if they are unhappy with the forum.

Personally, I prefer to life and let live. If you dont like a thread, then dont read it. There are lots of other interesting threads in different areas of the forum....
my feelings exactly
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:09 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by willmore

Personally, I prefer to life and let live. If you dont like a thread, then dont read it. There are lots of other interesting threads in different areas of the forum....
I totally agree...now im off to find some new jokes....lol
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

I totally agree...now im off to find some new jokes....lol
oh no, but I love your old ones, that you repeat over and over and over!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:14 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Arrona
i presume you are getting at man called susan which is one thread out of goodness knows how many.
I'm not getting at anything (or anyone). I simply report a remark from another. And suggest it be discussed.

BTW, it's also been pointed out to me in a PM that HWP has deleted her account for the same reason.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.