Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

Old Jun 25th 2008, 12:17 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
did i type that....oh bugger again....lol

if we show our boobs

if we show our boobs

if we show our boobs

if we show our boobs

if we show our boobs...

5 lines done and dusted......i'll be careful next time... sorry
Very good. Now let's see what you can do with "sort of undull us".
Old Jun 25th 2008, 12:24 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Very good. Now let's see what you can do with "sort of undull us".
your melting my head....

'make us more interesting to you'....thats going to have to do...im too tired to play anymore....

If i need to do anymore lines let me know, i'll get them back to you first thing in the morning.........

Last edited by FlirtyKnickers; Jun 25th 2008 at 12:28 am.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 12:28 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

The author of the "Dull Housewives" quote just sent me a PM, entitled "Stirrer", to report that she's having fun watching "those silly women" humiliate themselves.

I make no further comment except that I'm glad she has not left completely.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 12:30 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

The author of the "Dull Housewives" quote just sent me a PM, entitled "Stirrer", to report that she's having fun watching "those silly women" humiliate themselves.

oh....ok then

I am silly sometimes....
Old Jun 25th 2008, 12:36 am
Born again atheist

oh....ok then

I am silly sometimes....
Really? Hadn't noticed myself. Don't shoot the messenger.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 12:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Why do I get the feeling that its actually you behind all this.....?
Old Jun 25th 2008, 12:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

oh....ok then

I am silly sometimes....
Me too, and love every minute of it. Life would be very very dull, if we were devoid of personalities as some seem to be........
Old Jun 25th 2008, 1:10 am
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by willmore
Why do I get the feeling that its actually you behind all this.....?
Sorry, dog walking duties intervened. I don't know why you get that feeling. Certainly not the case. I'm a pussy.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 1:33 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, dog walking duties intervened. I don't know why you get that feeling. Certainly not the case. I'm a pussy.
If HWP has gone.....
What's left.....<Warning, smiley icon thing below>

Old Jun 25th 2008, 1:45 am
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by steve666
If HWP has gone.....
What's left.....<Warning, smiley icon thing below>

Good point. Can I rely on you to keep this thread alive for a couple of years, steve? 'Cos I'm bored.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 2:03 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Good point. Can I rely on you to keep this thread alive for a couple of years, steve? 'Cos I'm bored.
I'm afraid I'm totally unreliable Nono, so the answer must be no. Although I may have a sting at it, for old times sake.

I'm going to have to speak with HWP about this...
Old Jun 25th 2008, 2:06 am
Born again atheist

I'm afraid I'm totally unreliable Nono, so the answer must be no. Although I may have a sting at it, for old times sake.

I'm going to have to speak with HWP about this...
Nono? But yes, for god's sake get HWP back. This plague of locusts will pass.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 2:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Nono? But yes, for god's sake get HWP back. This plague of locusts will pass.
See, being unreliable includes not bothering to spell your name correctly. I guess you were lucky, I could have spelled it "Nobo".

I will use my charm, wit and sense of the ridiculous to woo her back.
I may go even further and get the lovely girl to start a new thread...

How crazy would that be!

Last edited by steve666; Jun 25th 2008 at 2:26 am. Reason: spelting everything in a rong fasion and being widiculed
Old Jun 25th 2008, 2:21 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

See, being unreliable includes not bothering to spell your name correctly. I guess you were lucky, I could have spelt it "Nobo".

Spelled not spelt man.
Do you want the Grammar Police intervening in this thread too.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 2:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Spelled not spelt man.
Do you want the Grammar Police intervening in this thread too.
My unreliabilityness ....I'm squirming here....steve....squirming..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.