Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:42 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

Originally Posted by Arrona
a man walks in to a bar and notices a nice blonde at the end. the bar tender serves her a drink and spills it over her ample bossoms, he then licks the drink up from her chest.
shocked at this the man orders a drink and buys the blonde another. again the bartender spills the drink. this time the man rushes over and tries to lick the womans chest.
the women slapped the mans face.
horrified he says why did you let the bar tender lick you.
she replied he has a licker licence
Fab....lol

Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:43 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
This one? Very dull, that.
why don't you like us.....we are nice....
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:44 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Well with a body like that I have no objection.
Ah, shame we are separated by the miles, and my fiance.

Quick open question. If we are being overrun by 'dull housewives', what's the solution? An organised cull?

Right, FK, suppose it's you and me first. Back against the wall.....this won't hurt a bit...won't feel a thing.

Stop running and take it like a woman. Novo, the guards.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:45 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
why don't you like us.....we are nice....
Nice enough. Just dull.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:45 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by saskia65
Ah, shame we are separated by the miles, and my fiance.

Quick open question. If we are being overrun by 'dull housewives', what's the solution? An organised cull?

Right, FK, suppose it's you and me first. Back against the wall.....this won't hurt a bit...won't feel a thing.

Stop running and take it like a woman. Novo, the guards.
right behind ya...
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:47 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Nice enough. Just dull.
why dull.??...if we show are boobs will that work...sort of undull us
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:48 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

a man walks in to a bar and notices a nice blonde at the end. the bar tender serves her a drink and spills it over her ample bossoms, he then licks the drink up from her chest.
shocked at this the man orders a drink and buys the blonde another. again the bartender spills the drink. this time the man rushes over and tries to lick the womans chest.
the women slapped the mans face.
horrified he says why did you let the bar tender lick you.
she replied he has a licker licence
I wish I had the time or the inclination to deconstruct this attempt at humour.

Let me just take a moment to point out that it is rather dull.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to behold

why dull.??...if we show are boobs will that work...sort of undull us
will need a bigger camera lense for mine
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:49 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

your just hard work Novo......
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:49 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

will need a bigger camera lense for mine
stop boasting...
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:51 pm
Born again atheist

your just hard work Novo......
Wrong thread, of course, but do you mean "you're just hard work Novo"?
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to behold

Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:58 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Wrong thread, of course, but do you mean "you're just hard work Novo"?
oh bugger....lol
Old Jun 25th 2008, 12:03 am
Born again atheist

oh bugger....lol
And I won't even mention "if we show are boobs".
Old Jun 25th 2008, 12:08 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

And I won't even mention "if we show are boobs".
did i type that....oh bugger again....lol

if we show our boobs

if we show our boobs

if we show our boobs

if we show our boobs

if we show our boobs...

5 lines done and dusted......i'll be careful next time... sorry

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.