Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:15 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The Invasion of the Dull Housewives

Originally Posted by Arrona
my feelings exactly
Me too! Or aren't strumpets allowed an opinion?

My point which I make repeatedly is that we all make the forum what it is. If we don't like it then start some new threads, and steer clear of the ones we don't like...?
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:20 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really understand the all the fuss. If you start reading a thread and it isn't for you then don't read it...and if there aren't enough "decent" discussions for you on here, then go elsewhere and find some or start a new thread.

Emigrating is an all consuming thing and to find people doing the same thing as you is like a breath of fresh air and so what if you want to speak to each other about "tedious" things - at least your forgetting about all the stress you are under at that moment in time.

Just my opinion.

Last edited by AmyDavid; Jun 24th 2008 at 11:23 pm. Reason: Spelling
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by saskia65
Me too! Or aren't strumpets allowed an opinion?

My point which I make repeatedly is that we all make the forum what it is. If we don't like it then start some new threads, and steer clear of the ones we don't like...?
Exactly. The forum cant possibly be the "everything" to everyone. If a person is unhappy with forum to that extent, then its in their own best interest to either spend less time here, or delete their account. Its their choice, no one has been scared off.

Im sorry to hear tahat HWP deleted her account. I always enjoyed reading her threads and comments.

Last edited by willmore; Jun 24th 2008 at 11:23 pm.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:21 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

If we don't like it then start some new threads, and steer clear of the ones we don't like...?
But I just did. I like this one.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:22 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a little Irish one....i can make jokes about the irish because i am irish...

Paddy and Murphy doing a crossword.

'I'm stuck on 2 down Murph. A Flightless bird from Iceland (6,7).'..

Murphy replies ''you thick twat that's easy....frozen chicken!!''

Ta Da......x
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:24 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Here's a little Irish one....i can make jokes about the irish because i am irish...

Paddy and Murphy doing a crossword.

'I'm stuck on 2 down Murph. A Flightless bird from Iceland (6,7).'..

Murphy replies ''you thick twat that's easy....frozen chicken!!''

Ta Da......x

Dull.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:25 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
But I just did. I like this one.
Good. So we have one happy bunny.

Fan-bloody-tastic.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:29 pm
Born again atheist

Good. So we have one happy bunny.

Fan-bloody-tastic.
Thanks.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:30 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Dull.
ok then....

but the other one was funny.....right??
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:31 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by Judy in Calgary
Well, that rather narrows the field, doesn't it? Which member of our motley crew can claim to be respected?

"Please accept my resignation. I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member".

Groucho Marx

x
Judy. For heavens sake!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:32 pm
Born again atheist

ok then....

but the other one was funny.....right??
I forget. What was it again?
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:33 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

go back and read it....
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:35 pm
Born again atheist

I would just like to say....

With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which almost went unnoticed last week.
Larry LaPrise, the man who wrote the 'Hokey Kokey' died peacefully at the age of 93.
The most traumatic part for his family was getting him in the coffin.
They put his left leg in. And that when the F***ing trouble started..

Ta Da......x
This one? Very dull, that.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:36 pm
Account Closed

Novo. Can't help but love you. You are a fab wind up merchant.

Thank you for providing someone to have a gentle spat with, and for being someone whose posts I occasionally spit wine out at. (Well not at, or in response too, more of a spontaneous reaction, generally accompanied by a smirk.)

Ah, the rich tapestry of BE. Feel the lurve people.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:38 pm
Born again atheist

Novo. Can't help but love you. You are a fab wind up merchant.

Thank you for providing someone to have a gentle spat with, and for being someone whose posts I occasionally spit wine out at. (Well not at, or in response too, more of a spontaneous reaction, generally accompanied by a smirk.)

Ah, the rich tapestry of BE. Feel the lurve people.
Well with a body like that I have no objection.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.