I miss my daily

Old Oct 5th 2011, 2:01 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I miss my daily

Originally Posted by ultrarunner
As suppose to a Danish Calsberg?
If I were fluent I could likely translate into Danish, but since the rule is English only on the board, I think "As opposed to a Danish Carlsberg" is the best I can do.

At least it's clear you didn't plagiarize that remark.
Old Oct 5th 2011, 9:03 pm
forever blowing bubbles

arniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud of
Cool Re: I miss my daily

As suppose to a Danish Calsberg?
the funniest thing about it was that i pointed out to him that actually carlsberg was from Denmark he replied never heard of them !
Old Oct 5th 2011, 11:45 pm
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
If I were fluent I could likely translate into Danish, but since the rule is English only on the board, I think "As opposed to a Danish Carlsberg" is the best I can do.

At least it's clear you didn't plagiarize that remark.
Copyright: Blog.bcm.com

Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:29 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Semantics, but it is ©Pelikan Artline Pty Ltd.

http://www.artline.com.au/Pages/Media.aspx

Who also own the trademark.
Old Oct 6th 2011, 2:57 am
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Aviator
Semantics, but it is ©Pelikan Artline Pty Ltd.

http://www.artline.com.au/Pages/Media.aspx

Who also own the trademark.

There you have it! My pleasure to keep you busy, you just won me a fiver
Old Oct 6th 2011, 3:26 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

There you have it! My pleasure to keep you busy, you just won me a fiver
Sure
Old Oct 7th 2011, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

samjr400 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: I miss my daily

*sigh* ....Arniedog, looks like you've just been given a taste of egojuice there in a previous post

http://ericleeh.com/wp-content/uploa...g+BN+palah.jpg

On a more positive note, they just opened a Timmies in Dubai last month. I think I heard you need a million bucks for a franchise? We had a Timmies in Afghanistan when I was on my tour
When my OH was in Afghan they had removed the 'Timmies' because they were getting 'Tummies'
Old Oct 7th 2011, 3:35 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by samjr400
When my OH was in Afghan they had removed the 'Timmies' because they were getting 'Tummies'
You are right about that....it turned out folks were stuffing their faces, and forgetting to workout, mostly the logistics types that had desk jobs
Old Oct 8th 2011, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

HGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond repute

You are right about that....it turned out folks were stuffing their faces, and forgetting to workout, mostly the logistics types that had desk jobs
Walmart (at least the one near me) has just started stocking 'British Groceries', you can get Polo mints, Yorkshire Tea, Club Biscuits, Roses Lime Marmalade, Branston Pickle, my personal favourite - Twiglets, and lots more stuff that I had completely forgotten about. Prices seem pretty reasonable too. I have always been one to adapt to the products on offer here - but I must admit to having slipped the odd club biscuit into my trolley.
Old Oct 11th 2011, 12:35 pm
Blonde, but not really.

Joolschweetie is a jewel in the roughJoolschweetie is a jewel in the roughJoolschweetie is a jewel in the roughJoolschweetie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by HGerchikov
Walmart (at least the one near me) has just started stocking 'British Groceries'
As has ours - I have to admit getting a little giddy on seeing rather generous-sized bars of Dairy Milk beckoning me from across the aisle and the Canadian OH nearly wet himself seeing an extra large jar of Branston pickle. Lol.

I've happily accepted groceries over here, but sometimes, just sometimes, there are times when a bar of dairy milk and a cup of yorkshire tea is required... nom nom!