I miss my daily

Old Oct 5th 2011, 2:46 am
Fluffy Dippindoodle

pinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I miss my daily

our dogs love vienna sausages! i'm sure they are extremely healthy for them to have. not.
Old Oct 5th 2011, 3:35 am
forever blowing bubbles

arniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud of
Cool Re: I miss my daily

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Your prerogative mate, but if you think that's sensible or even sane then I don't give you much chance of successfully making the change to living in a foreign country.
you think i might end up coming back to England because i like a certain teabag thats sold in England wow i can just picture the scene on my arrival back in the UK....why did you come back ? What happened in Canada to make you return ? .....well i failed to adjust to Canadian life because i didnt find a Canadian teabag i liked good job ive found a Canadian lager i like otherwise i might as well just cancel the flights now
Old Oct 5th 2011, 10:23 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arniedog
ive found a Canadian lager i like
Coors Lite?
Old Oct 5th 2011, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Geordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond repute

you think i might end up coming back to England because i like a certain teabag thats sold in England wow i can just picture the scene on my arrival back in the UK....why did you come back ? What happened in Canada to make you return ? .....well i failed to adjust to Canadian life because i didnt find a Canadian teabag i liked good job ive found a Canadian lager i like otherwise i might as well just cancel the flights now
I'm a tetleys girl myself. Although if god forbid I couldn't get hold of tetleys second best would be Yorkshire Tea (even if it is grown in India!)

And for the record I will be getting friends and family to bring me teabags. Saying that I get a mate to ship me Dunkin Donuts from America. Fussy? Me? Nah I just like what I like!
Old Oct 5th 2011, 11:28 am
forever blowing bubbles

arniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Geordie Lass
I'm a tetleys girl myself. Although if god forbid I couldn't get hold of tetleys second best would be Yorkshire Tea (even if it is grown in India!)

And for the record I will be getting friends and family to bring me teabags. Saying that I get a mate to ship me Dunkin Donuts from America. Fussy? Me? Nah I just like what I like!
shhh dont let novocastrian hear you say that youll be written off as another failed immigrant
Old Oct 5th 2011, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Geordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond repute

shhh dont let novocastrian hear you say that youll be written off as another failed immigrant
I don't mind being a failure in that respect... - I'll ponder it over a dunkin donuts or tetleys...
Old Oct 5th 2011, 11:35 am
forever blowing bubbles

Originally Posted by dbd33
Coors Lite?
coors lite now you are being silly , i was thinking more along the lines of fostersalthough i was in a bar in downtown Toronto once and asked the barman if he could recommend a Canadian lager he tried to convince me that carlsberg was in fact Canadian
Old Oct 5th 2011, 11:43 am
forever blowing bubbles

I don't mind being a failure in that respect... - I'll ponder it over a dunkin donuts or tetleys...
being a Geordie lass dont you miss a nice bit of stotie (prob spelt completely wrong)cake with your tetleyswell i think thats what my grandad used to call it
Old Oct 5th 2011, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

being a Geordie lass dont you miss a nice bit of stotie (prob spelt completely wrong)cake with your tetleyswell i think thats what my grandad used to call it
Stotties aren't cakes! Stotties are great big soft bread buns for sandwiches!

But yes you can't beat a good stottie - with fish and chips and a cuppa!
Old Oct 5th 2011, 11:49 am
forever blowing bubbles

Stotties aren't cakes! Stotties are great big soft bread buns for sandwiches!

But yes you can't beat a good stottie - with fish and chips and a cuppa!
Ahh i see , well after all these years i finally find out what they are lol
Old Oct 5th 2011, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Ahh i see , well after all these years i finally find out what they are lol
Great big bread buns - usually so big they dip a bit in the middle. You'd be hard pushed to eat a whole one yourself for lunch!

Old Oct 5th 2011, 11:56 am
forever blowing bubbles

Great big bread buns - usually so big they dip a bit in the middle. You'd be hard pushed to eat a whole one yourself for lunch!

i wouldnt bet on it , not if it was filled with crispy bacon with a drizzle of maple syrup over it
Old Oct 5th 2011, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

i wouldnt bet on it , not if it was filled with crispy bacon with a drizzle of maple syrup over it
I love bacon, love maple syrup but wouldn't think to put the two together... sounds a bit wrong to me... will try it tho!

Washed down with a can of Canadian Calsberg?
Old Oct 5th 2011, 12:31 pm
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute

I love bacon, love maple syrup but wouldn't think to put the two together... sounds a bit wrong to me... will try it tho!

Washed down with a can of Canadian Calsberg?
As suppose to a Danish Calsberg?
Old Oct 5th 2011, 12:32 pm
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
No it is NOT. Are you quite crazy Flogger? Next you will be telling me corned beef in a tin is great.
Are you saying it's not? One word for you

EXETER

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.