I miss my daily

Old Oct 4th 2011, 7:32 pm
Just Joined

angelfire37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I miss my daily

Cup of Tim Hortons coffee i so wish i could get some in the UK.
Now the shock is i hate coffee stopped drinking the stuff years ago
Just thought i would share that with you all. If you have not tried it.
I recommend you do so immediately if not sooner
Steve

Last edited by angelfire37; Oct 4th 2011 at 7:33 pm. Reason: Typo lol
Old Oct 4th 2011, 7:35 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I miss my daily

Originally Posted by angelfire37
Cup of Tim Hortons coffee i so with i could get some in the UK.
Steve
Seriously? I think TH's coffee is bloody awful. But then I also think Starbucks tastes like cat piss, so what do I know.

Oh, and you can buy TH's coffee in the UK if you're really desperate for it, there are various places to get it. The fact that it's sold in motorway petrol stations and various Spar shops speaks volumes to me about the quality of it.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angelfire37
Cup of Tim Hortons coffee i so wish i could get some in the UK.
Steve
We tried Tim Horton's while we were on holiday and I didn't like it either.

I love dunkin donuts coffee (so flavoursome but so mild) - I actually get my friend who lives in the states to ship it to me. No kidding!
Old Oct 4th 2011, 7:48 pm
forever blowing bubbles

arniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud of
Cool Re: I miss my daily

Originally Posted by Geordie Lass
We tried Tim Horton's while we were on holiday and I didn't like it either.

I love dunkin donuts coffee (so flavoursome but so mild) - I actually get my friend who lives in the states to ship it to me. No kidding!
i miss ......maple syrup mmm poured over my fried breakfast double mmm
Old Oct 4th 2011, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arniedog
i miss ......maple syrup mmm poured over my fried breakfast double mmm
nom nom...
Old Oct 4th 2011, 7:55 pm
forever blowing bubbles

arniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Geordie Lass
nom nom...
sorry nom nom ? Whats that supposed to mean
Old Oct 4th 2011, 7:56 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

sorry nom nom ? Whats that supposed to mean
Picture somebody eating, with a mouth full, and making appreciative noises. There you go.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 8:00 pm
forever blowing bubbles

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Picture somebody eating, with a mouth full, and making appreciative noises. There you go.
ahhh of course Thankyou , my wife thinks im sick for liking that so at least i now know that im not the only sicko out there then lol
Old Oct 4th 2011, 8:33 pm
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute

ahhh of course Thankyou , my wife thinks im sick for liking that so at least i now know that im not the only sicko out there then lol
Your liking of Timmies places you in good company. There are over 4,000 outlets making it one the largest, most successful restaurant chains in the world. Canadians like/enjoy Tim Hortons and that's neither right nor wrong. The coffee/baked products are not to everyone's liking but neither is the products of McDonalds, Subway and other chains, including some unique to the UK such as Costa . For many years and up until fairly recently getting a decent cup of BREWED coffee in the UK was almost an exercise in futility. Apparently over 70% of Brits still drink instant coffee (yuch and ugh).
Old Oct 4th 2011, 8:40 pm
Just Joined

angelfire37 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i love Timmies and some of their other goods like the doughnuts yum tum .
I was just telling the wife how much i miss it only for her to produce a brand new tin of it ahhhhhh thats more like it had 3 cups in about 10 mins! Will have to limit myself or the whole lot will go tonight. Still cant beat the double double in Timmies
Steve
Old Oct 4th 2011, 8:40 pm
forever blowing bubbles

Originally Posted by Auld Yin
Your liking of Timmies places you in good company. There are over 4,000 outlets making it one the largest, most successful restaurant chains in the world. Canadians like/enjoy Tim Hortons and that's neither right nor wrong. The coffee/baked products are not to everyone's liking but neither is the products of McDonalds, Subway and other chains, including some unique to the UK such as Costa . For many years and up until fairly recently getting a decent cup of BREWED coffee in the UK was almost an exercise in futility. Apparently over 70% of Brits still drink instant coffee (yuch and ugh).
sorry my friend youve got the wrong poster. Although i do like tims doughnuts i Cant stand coffee i think it was invented by the devil , my post was about pouring maple syrup over a fried breakfast
Old Oct 4th 2011, 8:44 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

sorry my friend youve got the wrong poster. Although i do like tims doughnuts i Cant stand coffee i think it was invented by the devil , my post was about pouring maple syrup over a fried breakfast
I quite like maple syrup with crispy bacon. I wouldn't put it on a fried egg though as that would be disgusting.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 8:45 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
I quite like maple syrup with crispy bacon. I wouldn't put it on a fried egg though as that would be disgusting.
I just like bacon.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 8:53 pm
forever blowing bubbles

Originally Posted by Alan2005
you Shouldnt knock it until youve tried it (mind you this is coming from someone who also likes mayo on a fry up ), although it does taste better on scrambled. Yes your right, it is wonderful on that skinny crispy bacon you get in Canada , not sure what kind of bacon it is but its like streaky bacon in England. Cant wait to go to a golden griddle for breakfast now after all this talk about fry ups and maple syrup
Old Oct 4th 2011, 8:56 pm
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry about that. I imagine you're an Instant lover.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.