Wikiposts

Feng Shui Advice?

Old Jan 28th 2010, 7:21 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feng Shui Advice?

I've been doing the lottery every week now for five years and have never won a cent, yet a couple who live down the hall from me who have only been doing it for three years have $10 twice! What are the chances of that? Nobody can tell me it's not fixed.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 7:39 am
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

I was disappointed with poster "Tangram". He worked for the Alantic Lottery people for a while and never offered to give me the winning numbers for the 649. Some people eh?
Old Jan 28th 2010, 7:40 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
I was disappointed with poster "Tangram". He worked for the Alantic Lottery people for a while and never offered to give me the winning numbers for the 649. Some people eh?
I agree, what a ***t?
Old Jan 28th 2010, 8:08 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bsmith
...No sign of Novo I see? I'm beginning to think the numbers may have come up and he's pi**ed off somewhere exotic with all the winnings?
Not yet, I'm working on Plan B now since astonishingly the winning numbers were quite different from the ones on my ticket.

At first I thought there must have been some mistake... perhaps I should have moved the bathtub at bit further to the left? Was the hill too steep?

<BTW I made it steep so that I can get in a bit of practice sliding down it on bits of wood before the 2014 Olympics, two birds with one stone you see>.

But now I think I've got it figured out. And I mean that literally, my calculator has taken quite a pounding today, I can tell you.

I'll let you know the details of my scheme as soon as appropriate, but I can tell you now, it doesn't involve elephants.

Last edited by Novocastrian; Jan 28th 2010 at 8:16 am.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 8:15 am

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Not yet, I'm working on Plan B now since astonishingly the winning numbers were quite different from the one's on my ticket.

At first I thought there must have been some mistake... perhaps I should have moved the bathtub at bit further to the left? Was the hill too steep?

<BTW I made it steep so that I can get in a bit of practice sliding down it on bits of wood before the 2014 Olympics, two birds with one stone you see>.

But now I think I've got it figured out. And I mean that literally, my calculator has taken quite a pounding today, I can tell you.

I'll let you know the details of my scheme as soon as appropriate, but I can tell you now, it doesn't involve elephants.
I thought you were married.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 8:18 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
I thought you were married.
I thought you were unpredictable.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 8:32 am

I thought you were unpredictable.
Nope, I don't know where you got that idea from?
Old Jan 28th 2010, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

ExcitedBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Feng Shui advice (i.e advice from advances in pseudoscience) for Novo(Albert Einstein).

Thing is, I'm a bit skint this month so I thought I'd like to win Lotto 649.

Can any of you experts out there tell me how best to rearrange the furniture?

<there's a possibility of a cut of the winnings of course.>

Thanks.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 9:40 am

Originally Posted by ExcitedBrit
Feng Shui advice (i.e advice from advances in pseudoscience) for Novo(Albert Einstein).
I don't think you quite get it, he was trying to be funny in that old person's kind of way.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

I know

I don't think you quite get it, he was trying to be funny in that old person's kind of way.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 9:48 am

I know
me too
Old Jan 28th 2010, 9:50 am
Born again atheist

Not at all. How can you be so naive? I'm trying to get rich.

And welcome to the thread Excited Brit, we can look forward to some real insight now.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Well well, today , must be the record set in wind speed in Toronto, I got almost blown away while waiting at the traffic lights.I wonder if they have misplaced the positions of the crossings....... ......

Not at all. How can you be so naive? I'm trying to get rich.

And welcome to the thread Excited Brit, we can look forward to some real insight now.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 10:08 am
Born again atheist

Well well, today , must be the record set in wind speed in Toronto, I got almost blown away while waiting at the traffic lights.I wonder if they have misplaced the positions of the crossings....... ......
I think you must be looking for the gibberish thread.

It's over there ======>
Old Jan 28th 2010, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

is the direction feng shui compliant?
I think you must be looking for the gibberish thread.

It's over there ======>

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.