Wikiposts

Feng Shui Advice?

Old Jan 26th 2010, 12:02 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feng Shui Advice?

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

3) Ich Bin ein berliner
You're a German doughnut?

That explains a great deal.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 12:05 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
That's pure sophistry. I just want to make a few permutations in the placement of the furniture to make sure I win.
But you've got to play tactically. How else do you set yourself apart from the other lottery plebs.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 12:06 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flossie and Jim
Here you go (I was a little bored).....

http://www.rising-dragon.co.uk/artic...e-it-lucky.htm

.....or how about this one.....

http://www.ehow.com/how_4455591_numb...ually-win.html

.....and here's your ultimate answer.....

http://auroragize.com/lotto.aspx
Finally someone who takes this as seriously as I do.

"Give Yourself Some Support – an ideal Feng Shui house would have a gentle hill behind it for support and to keep the wealth energy in. If you don’t have this, or you live in a flat, you can symbolise the supportive hill by placing a Dragon Headed Tortoise statue in the rear of your home."

It just so happens that I'm a bit short of Dragon Headed Tortoises at the mo'.

Can anyone do better?
Old Jan 26th 2010, 12:07 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by Alan2005
But you've got to play tactically. How else do you set yourself apart from the other lottery plebs.
By winning of course. Don't you know anything?
Old Jan 26th 2010, 12:07 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bsmith
....you're gonna love Big Valley!
Bloody hell....
Old Jan 26th 2010, 12:10 pm

By winning of course. Don't you know anything?
No, my numbers never come up - I always thought I was unlucky, but maybe it's cos I'm crap at lotteries.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 12:14 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by Alan2005
No, my numbers never come up - I always thought I was unlucky, but maybe it's cos I'm crap at lotteries.
Well don't beat yourself up over that. When the real experts log on in the UK you can use the tips they give me the week after I win.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 12:16 pm
Banned

bsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond repute

...If you want to insure wealth you must always put the toilet lid back down - I think that's got something to do with Feng Shui?
Old Jan 26th 2010, 12:19 pm
Born again atheist

I've come up with a new really good scheme based on the fascinating insights in this article....

http://www.leylines.org/

Why don't we here more about these things from the Federal Conservatives, that's what I'd like to know?
Old Jan 26th 2010, 12:20 pm
Born again atheist

...If you want to insure wealth you must always put the toilet lid back down - I think that's got something to do with Feng Shui?
I think that's health, not wealth. Health in the sense of not being hen-picked to death.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 12:26 pm
Banned

bsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond repute

I think that's health, not wealth. Health in the sense of not being hen-picked to death.

...I can see your point, but facts is facts!
Old Jan 26th 2010, 12:29 pm
Born again atheist

...I can see your point, but facts is facts!
Indeed they are. Thank you so much, I'll be moving the bathtub in the morning. How can I ever thank you?
Old Jan 26th 2010, 8:40 pm
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of

get yourself a money frog and place it at the front door facing in. every day before you leave the house you must get down on all fours and give the frog a big, fat, sloppy kiss.
if you don't win the lotto, perhaps the frog will turn into a wealthy royal totally devoted to you and your money problems will be over.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 10:50 pm
The Green Engine

SirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of light

Frogs, nah Feng Shui is all about Elephants, bah! frogs? think BIIIG!

"GOOD LUCK - Feng Shui practitioners will place a pair of elephants with their trunks up the front door to bring good fortune and strength to the family. "

http://fengshui.stellarweb.biz/elephants.htm

Hope you have a big house, Nelly and her mate take up a bit of space...HTH
Old Jan 26th 2010, 10:56 pm
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SirTainly
Frogs, nah Feng Shui is all about Elephants, bah! frogs? think BIIIG!

"GOOD LUCK - Feng Shui practitioners will place a pair of elephants with their trunks up the front door to bring good fortune and strength to the family. "

http://fengshui.stellarweb.biz/elephants.htm

Hope you have a big house, Nelly and her mate take up a bit of space...HTH
you are right, frogs are a bit useless. at least you can ride elephants, or teach them tricks. they make fine pets. just don't let them into the house.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.