Wikiposts

Feng Shui Advice?

Old Jan 30th 2010, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

ExcitedBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Feng Shui Advice?

I was speechless when I saw that. Let us know when you win the Loto, will be waiting for the dividens.
(trying to find how to contact the editor of S.A,the bastard)

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
See? See? See!!!!?

Scientific American no less!!!!!!

Although these days scientific americans are usually castigated as un-american atheist devil worshippers.

Still, it's a step in the right direction. I already have fringe lunatic psychologists on my side! Tomorrow the world!!! Or at the very least the Lotto!!!!
Old Jan 30th 2010, 10:27 am
Banned

bsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ExcitedBrit
I was speechless when I saw that. Let us know when you win the Loto, will be waiting for the dividens.
(trying to find how to contact the editor of S.A,the bastard)

...try not to get yourself too worked up about this - but if you do find yourself spazzing out, may I recommend this as an antidote.
Old Jan 30th 2010, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

I just spoke with the editor right now, he's gonna publish an apology soon

This sets the record straight(sorry Novo)
http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/pf/...keptics_b1.asp

Originally Posted by bsmith
...try not to get yourself too worked up about this - but if you do find yourself spazzing out, may I recommend this as an antidote.
</IMG>
Old Jan 30th 2010, 10:35 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Did he not see the flowers looking cheery when the ch'i was just right?
He completely ignored the flowers, and to me, that's an immediate sign that he's not to be trusted.
Perhap's he'd prefer a pint of Brains. I'd rather drink that than Flowers....
Old Jan 30th 2010, 10:39 am
Banned

bsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
Perhap's he'd prefer a pint of Brains. I'd rather drink that than Flowers....
....nice pint of "Skull Attack" is it butty? Tidy!
Old Jan 30th 2010, 10:42 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

....nice pint of "Skull Attack" is it butty? Tidy!
Iechyd da!

How long before I get censored by the Mods for breaking Rule 16.
Old Jan 30th 2010, 10:42 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Perhap's he'd prefer a pint of Brains.
I'll have to google the average cranial volume of scientific americans, but do you think a pint will be enough?

It's clearly well in excess of what EB possesses.
Old Jan 30th 2010, 10:44 am
Account Closed

I'll have to google the average cranial volume of scientific americans, but do you think a pint will be enough?

They'd be pissed on two, considering that weak stuff they seem to like!
Old Jan 30th 2010, 10:46 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

They'd be pissed on two, considering that weak stuff they seem to like!
Yes. But imagine if they were unleashing the true power of Feng Shui?
Old Jan 30th 2010, 10:50 am
Account Closed

Yes. But imagine if they were unleashing the true power of Feng Shui?
I'd suggest that the average American thinks Feng Shui comes with rice or noodles.....
Old Jan 30th 2010, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

WTF.Novo, go have a lie down (in compliance with Feng Shui Bullshit)

Old Jan 30th 2010, 10:57 am
Banned

I'd suggest that the average American thinks Feng Shui comes with rice or noodles.....

...and they may be right
Old Jan 30th 2010, 11:37 am
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by ExcitedBrit
WTF.Novo, go have a lie down (in compliance with Feng Shui Bullshit)
Ha! You're just like that ignoramus on the video clip!

Nothing rational to say, so you call everything bullsh*t.

I know your sort. Oh, yes.
Old Jan 30th 2010, 11:39 am
Born again atheist

This Leslie person seems to be on the right track...

"If you think about it, Food and Feng Shui go hand in hand. You can achieve improved energy by optimizing the Feng Shui of your food and by using food related items to your advantage. Elemental balance, Yin/Yang balance, Aromatherapy, and opportunities to increase prosperity and abundance are all important parts of Feng Shui and food."

Brilliant!!!
Old Jan 30th 2010, 11:47 am
Account Closed

This Leslie person seems to be on the right track...

"If you think about it, Food and Feng Shui go hand in hand. You can achieve improved energy by optimizing the Feng Shui of your food and by using food related items to your advantage. Elemental balance, Yin/Yang balance, Aromatherapy, and opportunities to increase prosperity and abundance are all important parts of Feng Shui and food."

Brilliant!!!
Eat your way to winning the lottery.... Or get fat doing it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.