Reload this Page >

COVID is making me hate Canada

COVID is making me hate Canada

Old Nov 2nd 2021, 2:55 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: COVID is making me hate Canada

Originally Posted by Howefamily
I had covid back in May (2 days before my first vaccination appointment). Fit and healthy out walking dogs, riding my horse competitively type of person. It floored me for two weeks with my oxygen levels at 93%.
Now at the end of October I cant ride a whole hour without needing two days to stop feeling wiped out, like no energy at all. My smell and taste are still absent. My chest regularly feels like i have a two year old sitting on me. I took my horse to a cross country clinic for a weekend and rode the two days max 1.5 hours at a time with lots of sitting around and chatting in that timeframe. It took me a week to recover.

I would take all the boosters and all the shots to avoid this. I am hoping it gets better at some point.

I hope this all improves soon. Dreadful all round. Some folks remain clearly in denial of just how serious this virus remains. I see that from the NZ posts on BE.
Old Nov 13th 2021, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

CanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.vancouverisawesome.com/o...elowna-4750239

Another terrible anti vaxxer incident.
Old Nov 13th 2021, 9:18 am
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CanadaJimmy
https://www.vancouverisawesome.com/o...elowna-4750239

Singapore is planning to stop paying for the hospital treatment of the unvaccinated. The risk of financial hardship amongst the anti-vaxers would focus a few of the confused minds.
Old Nov 13th 2021, 12:24 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CanadaJimmy
No surprise it's in Kelowna though, where the anti-abortion protesters stand along the highway with their signs. That isn't irrelevant because there a quite a few cross-over crazies. Having said that, any place with a few zealots who have a few friends can make the news. We've had anti-vax protesters raise shit right outside a hospital here and that did not go over well. Just when you say "I'm glad that isn't happening around here", the door swing open and....
Old Nov 13th 2021, 12:48 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
No surprise it's in Kelowna though, where the anti-abortion protesters stand along the highway with their signs. That isn't irrelevant because there a quite a few cross-over crazies. Having said that, any place with a few zealots who have a few friends can make the news. We've had anti-vax protesters raise shit right outside a hospital here and that did not go over well. Just when you say "I'm glad that isn't happening around here", the door swing open and....
I'm a bit sick of the brand of protester who decides that what they believe trumps every right of everybody else.

We have one of those in Perth, a young woman who regularly parades around in her undies, or less, abusing people who aren't vegan. She happily carries a real pig's head dripping blood into supermarkets, carries signs such as 'ARE YOU A VEGAN OR A LITTLE BITCH?', and in her most disgusting farce yet, screamed abuse at people in a Louis Vuitton shop while 'dressed' in nothing but a g-string, with blood smeared all over the rest of her. The last line needs to be in a spoiler to avoid a group vomit.
Spoiler:
It was real blood and it was hers - I'll leave it there

ps she keeps getting arrested and fined, but she says that doesn't bother her because she makes $40,000 a month on Just Fans/Fans Only/Pervert Central - I don't know what it's bloody called

Last edited by spouse of scouse; Nov 13th 2021 at 12:52 pm.
Old Nov 13th 2021, 3:47 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I'm a bit sick of the brand of protester who decides that what they believe trumps every right of everybody else.

We have one of those in Perth, a young woman who regularly parades around in her undies, or less, abusing people who aren't vegan. She happily carries a real pig's head dripping blood into supermarkets, carries signs such as 'ARE YOU A VEGAN OR A LITTLE BITCH?', and in her most disgusting farce yet, screamed abuse at people in a Louis Vuitton shop while 'dressed' in nothing but a g-string, with blood smeared all over the rest of her. The last line needs to be in a spoiler to avoid a group vomit.
Spoiler:

ps she keeps getting arrested and fined, but she says that doesn't bother her because she makes $40,000 a month on Just Fans/Fans Only/Pervert Central - I don't know what it's bloody called
Social media clearly empowers these fringe protestors. Whatever nonsense they get up, they can be sure to update their social profiles and often make a pathetic poorly attended demo/stunt out to be much more than it was.

Maybe we can send over some of our Insulate Britain nuts to glue pig-head-woman to a busy road or something.

Old Nov 13th 2021, 8:20 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
You can pretty much look at the vaccination rate by area of BC and point out the right leaning vs left leaning areas just by that.

Eastern Fraser Valley is religious conservative, but Kelowna is like Trump level conservative, conspiracy level stuff.

The NE corner of BC is basically Alberta in BC.

Old Nov 13th 2021, 8:37 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

For making 40k a month, you'd think she would have a nicer car.

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse

Spoiler: