Ryanair

Old Aug 19th 2009, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

pansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nice
Default Re: Ryanair

I,m flying Ryanair tomorrow to dublin then I have a seven hour wait to fly ryanair to kerry only way for me to get there. Only thing is I can get a full irish breakfast at the airport so it gives me seven hours to relish every mouthful.
Old Aug 19th 2009, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

PAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to behold

New rules since May 2009. Make sure that you check in online and print out your boarding pass!! 40 euros each passenger fine if you don't !!
Old Aug 19th 2009, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

pansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nicepansy is just really nice

thanks I already have.
Old Aug 20th 2009, 6:39 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

You better take a flying course too, as next time you may have to land it yourself.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 3:21 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 37100
Hate them, but it was the best option from mid-north Italy. Was, because they've cancelled their flights out of Manchester from 1st Oct. Second time they've done that to me. Hate them, hate them, hate them.
They have obviously cancelled the flights into Manchester because when the pilots were returning to the plane there were bricks where the wheels should be.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 6:24 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by duffer
They have obviously cancelled the flights into Manchester because when the pilots were returning to the plane there were bricks where the wheels should be.

So, you're back! Nice trip?
Old Aug 27th 2009, 6:53 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Yes pleasant enough thanks. I went with BA however, 1hr40mins flight time both ways between Verona and Gatwick - faster than usual. Plus 40mins from my house to Verona airport and 40mins to my mums from Gatwick.
Old Aug 27th 2009, 10:19 am
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah the Scousers knicked them for the flights out of Liverpool!
Old Aug 27th 2009, 11:02 am
Pull my finger

Are you suggesting scousers are dishonourable? How dare you!

My first flight on Ryanair was in 1999 from Stanstead to Dublin for £20 return inc taxes. But now they've gone crazy with their charges. Charging £1 to use the toilet... charging to be seated on flights...??!!
Old Aug 28th 2009, 6:40 am
Banned

bricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nice

I always swore I would never use Ryanair but they go to places others don't, I must admit for me they have worked out ok, main tip only bring hand luggage, I use a big soft bag and have never been stopped , a weird thing about flying Stansted to Brindisi is I have had a minor celebrity every time, last flight there were 2 actresses one famous one, an actor who was in eastenders a few years back and some sort of pop star who I did not recognise telling people about his new record, if you catch a busy time Ryanair are not cheap it cost me £425 return because it was august , after I found it was miles cheaper british airways to bari and get a train but thats from heathrow and I live near Stansted , anyway mainly thumbs up Ryanair
Old Aug 28th 2009, 9:08 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes pleasant enough thanks. I went with BA however, 1hr40mins flight time both ways between Verona and Gatwick - faster than usual. Plus 40mins from my house to Verona airport and 40mins to my mums from Gatwick.
Flew out of Vr a few weeks ago with BA. My aunt lives Easbourne way so it was just a short hop to her's. Flying BA is less stressful because they don't rush you all they time. Did notice that there where far more families so it was noisier but then Ryanair has more single travellers and the men push and shove all the time. At least now Ryanair has stopped you taking more than one bag on there is space in the overhead lockers though I think they've taken it to the opposite extreme now.
A friend phoned this morning to offer us a freebie in Kenya but OH's passport has expired.
Old Aug 28th 2009, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

waiting for flight back from Dublin RE. hand luggage they had staff as you went for your flight if your hand luggage did not fit in the bag thingies you had to pay and have it put in the luggage hold (people had to pay). Also anything you buy at the airport must be put in the hand luggage they are being very strict on this. Hold luggage lots of folks with overweight luggage having to pay extra.
Old Aug 28th 2009, 12:02 pm
Pull my finger

Last Xmas I did quite a bit of shopping at Gatwick before catching the flight to VR including 2 Harrods hampers, choccies from WHSmiths and medicines from Boots - including the 2 bags of shopping, my hand trolley and my personal bag I had 4pcs of hand luggage. The BA staff didn't bat an eyelid. Plus they have 23kg of hold allowance which you can upgrade to up to 32kg for just £25.
I can imagine Ryanair being strict with the allowances now that they have the option online to pay for excess baggage. They will not let you getaway with anything now.
Old Aug 28th 2009, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

bags fitting in some people where un doing their bags and putting on as many clothes as they could, have to say it was funny it looked like something off the generation game. Its not ryanair that miffs me. Its the security bit feels like my travel is being ruled by other people.
Old Aug 28th 2009, 12:50 pm
Pull my finger

Again I don't want to sound like I'm promoting BA but you're allowed 23kg in hold baggage and 23kg in hand luggage. Plus you can take 1 trolley and 1 laptop sized bag. Plus for kids you're allowed 1 pushchair + 1 carseat. The best thing is numbered seating so you don't have to bother to queue at the gate.
Certainly from 1999 to 2005 I was using Ryanair every 3-4mths or so and was paying little but the last couple of times it was just too stressful and with the extra charges there wasn't much difference between BA although BA still remains generally dearer it's worth it for the convenience.
Of course if you're travelling on your own with just a trolley you can't beat Ryanair for price. Mind you I switched to Easyjet and BA in 2006 just to fly into Gatwick.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.