Free UK TV

Old May 27th 2009, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of
Default Re: Free UK TV

Couldn't see anything last night on my home PC, it gave the message 'Scrambled' (like eggs?) but seems to be going ok on my office PC this morning.

Is that something to do with my provider being different? Experts?
Old May 27th 2009, 8:18 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

It might be something to do with protections against some sites ..... but that could be rubbish.
I got scrambled on the first channel I tried. Tried the others and they all worked and then so did the first one too.

There is a lot more talk on this on the original thread in "The Lounge" where there are more computer experts on line.
Old May 27th 2009, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

Ok thanks Lorna
Old May 27th 2009, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really nice

Great download and works for me fine...great download thanks

WORD OR WARNING!!!!! there are very very rude chanels so watch out what the kids watch
Old May 28th 2009, 7:38 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the advice Mr Posh. Which channels are these exactly?
Old May 28th 2009, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

ellybelly has a spectacular aura aboutellybelly has a spectacular aura aboutellybelly has a spectacular aura about

I haven't been online for quite a while.What's this about British tv?
Old May 28th 2009, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really nice

Originally Posted by duffer
Thanks for the advice Mr Posh. Which channels are these exactly?

Just scroll down to the bottom Duffer and you will see I never looked as i am a good boy i am

Ellybelly: look on the first page and follo wthe link. it is a program you download and gat watch British TV live I downloaded it last night and its BLOODY amazing watched ITV football... all programs BBC1 2 ITV Chanel 4, 5 BUT like i said word of warning be carefull iif you let the children scroll down as there are other chanels...very rude
Old May 28th 2009, 7:52 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ellybelly
I haven't been online for quite a while.What's this about British tv?
So have you lost your ability to navigate to the original post?
Old May 28th 2009, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

PAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to behold

I listened to the match last night on my headphones while watching the better picture on Rai, trouble was the FilmOn was 50 seconds behind doh!
Old May 28th 2009, 8:20 am
Pull my finger

I watched the match in HD on Sky Sports UK
Old May 28th 2009, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

debra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PAT M
I listened to the match last night on my headphones while watching the better picture on Rai, trouble was the FilmOn was 50 seconds behind doh!
I gave up with it last night, it kept stopping so went out to the local bar, had far too many glasses of the local vino.............good job they didn't win I would have been plastered.

Seems fine this morning. Anybody else have problems viewing it in the evening?
Old May 28th 2009, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by debra
I gave up with it last night, it kept stopping so went out to the local bar, had far too many glasses of the local vino.............good job they didn't win I would have been plastered.

Seems fine this morning. Anybody else have problems viewing it in the evening?
Yes! as i said it works fine on my office computer (daytime) but all scrambled on home PC (evenings) but I don't know if it's a question of connection or computer or something else. Have to take a day off to find out
Old May 28th 2009, 1:40 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by duffer
I watched the match in HD on Sky Sports UK
I watched it on Italian Sky Sports, so ner to you! BTW, meant to tell you - if the feed is from UK Sky for a match then you get the commentary. Last night was from here so either nothing or Italian.

I was on the plane with a bunch of happy Barca supporters flying into Rome last night - I guess they stayed that way!! The airport and station in Rome had made an effort display wise for the match. Some of the displays were very cool!
Old May 30th 2009, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

ellybelly has a spectacular aura aboutellybelly has a spectacular aura aboutellybelly has a spectacular aura about

Thanks to all. Yesterday I watched Emmerdale and Coronation Street and even the ads on ITV.Today I,m having problems. It hasn't been blocked out already has it? Just as I've discovered a new world.
Old May 30th 2009, 4:05 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Hints and tips: If you are already doing all these things then I can't help! Here goes:

Don't have any other internet reliant programmes running in the background - I only keep my virus protection on and that cuts into the programmes, not surprisingly, when it is downloading an update.

If you are getting streaming in one location and not another - check speed. I have the highest Telecomm offers and it still cuts out - my average speed is nearly 5.5mg so not bad.

If it goes to scramble, don't panic - it will be that your connection has dropped or your speed is low. Always use the lo speed options for the channels. This seems to help.

Expect it to drop during live programmes - guess the feed is more sensitive - but I've noticed in BGT for example, the ads never drop but the show does. So this will effect sports watched live too.

When a programme drops go the next channel up or down and start to load it, then go immediately back to the channel you want, this should sort it!

If all this fails, I'm guessing your speed will be the big decider in whether this service is for you or not. One way to check is to see if Alice are offering their TV service in your area, if they aren't you will almost certainly have problems with FilmOn.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.