VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Old May 18th 2009, 1:35 pm
His Excellency

fifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud of
Default Re: VICTORIA STATE SPONSORED APPLICATIONS

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
I'm only advising u to calm down or ul have a coronary!!! LOL
take off your IELTS results already!

PS: did u hear from vic about your SS ?

Last edited by fifty_pence; May 18th 2009 at 1:58 pm.
Old May 18th 2009, 5:28 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fifty_pence
take off your IELTS results already!

PS: did u hear from vic about your SS ?
I've no idea what's going on to be honest, but my profession has recently appeared on their regional sponsorship list so I'm currently trying to find out what the craic is with that....

As for the IELTS, I'm proud of it and it's the only thing I've achieved so far in this bl**dy game they call emigrating so it's staying lol
Old May 19th 2009, 8:53 am
Just Joined

GeJe is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Are there people who are still waiting for an Industry Panel decision and applied in (the beginning of) March?
I saw that quite a lot of you got a result, but we are still waiting , I'm getting nervous.
Occupation is biomedical engineer.

Jenny
Old May 21st 2009, 5:58 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Today I again called to VIC... they said they got my SS confirmation..but they have not sent the form 1100 to DIAC. I said ok any timeframe for that...they said I can expect that in 2 weeks as they sent the forms in bunches to DIAC

I thought they will send the DIAC form in 2-3 days...
Old May 21st 2009, 8:54 am
Banned

Milano007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
Today I again called to VIC... they said they got my SS confirmation..but they have not sent the form 1100 to DIAC. I said ok any timeframe for that...they said I can expect that in 2 weeks as they sent the forms in bunches to DIAC

I thought they will send the DIAC form in 2-3 days...
In my case Vic sent my SS to DIAC in just 3 days and after 4 i was approved by DIAC.
Old May 22nd 2009, 4:32 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Milano007
In my case Vic sent my SS to DIAC in just 3 days and after 4 i was approved by DIAC.
Here comes the good news...I got mail from Vic..they have sent form 1100 to DIAC

So now I can hope CO anytime!!
Old May 22nd 2009, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

bezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of light

And another one joins the list

"We are pleased to advise that your application to the Victorian Government for visa sponsorship under the Skilled – Sponsored scheme has been successful.

It is our assessment that there is currently a demand for your experience and qualifications in Victoria, Australia and that you have assessed yourself as meeting the requirements of the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) Skilled - Sponsored visa scheme."

It's going to be a good day!

Bezza
Old May 22nd 2009, 6:35 am
Account Closed

Hey congrats!!

So we on the same boat...

what's ur occupation...

Originally Posted by bezzanbob
And another one joins the list

"We are pleased to advise that your application to the Victorian Government for visa sponsorship under the Skilled – Sponsored scheme has been successful.

It is our assessment that there is currently a demand for your experience and qualifications in Victoria, Australia and that you have assessed yourself as meeting the requirements of the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) Skilled - Sponsored visa scheme."

It's going to be a good day!

Bezza
Old May 22nd 2009, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

JCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud of

Let me add the wifey to the list off state sponsorship accepted today

Childrens nurse(intensive care trained)
Old May 25th 2009, 7:15 am
Just Joined

GeJe is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone still waiting for Vic SS??
We are waiting from the beginning of March..

Jenny
Old May 25th 2009, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

beachlou is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

Husband & I are seriously considering applying for Victoria State Sponsership. I've lookedon the website and it states a wait of about 8 weeks. Does this seem to be the case?
Old May 25th 2009, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by beachlou
Hello,

Husband & I are seriously considering applying for Victoria State Sponsership. I've lookedon the website and it states a wait of about 8 weeks. Does this seem to be the case?
We have taken the plunge and have just applied for the 176 visa. Fingers crossed it won't be too long a wait for a decision.
Old May 25th 2009, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

JCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by beachlou
Hello,

Took us 3 weeks
Then i sent off the email to the visa peeps who ticked it as received,but had a email off SS vic today to say that we have 5 days left to finish off our application or it will expire????

Hopefully they have there wires crossed lol
Old May 25th 2009, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JCSUPERMOTO
Took us 3 weeks
Then i sent off the email to the visa peeps who ticked it as received,but had a email off SS vic today to say that we have 5 days left to finish off our application or it will expire????

Hopefully they have there wires crossed lol
3 weeks? That's excellent. Hopefully ours will be as quick too

I wonder, did you start an application but didn't finish and then started a new one? That's what I did as my computer crashed before I could submit, so I did it again. When I logged back in after submitting, the other application was there uncompleted. It looks like I can't delete it, it'll just have to stay there until it expires.
Old May 25th 2009, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

That could be it lou but if not your to blame if we cant get in

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.