Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Old Dec 9th 2010, 6:50 am
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Originally Posted by miss-chievous
i've sent them all the support and commitment they require me too. in fact, i only applied SMP in victoria since this state is my first priority to move in, in case i'd be given a chance to migrate. i guess, it's really a hard luck.
Miss,

You have been around for a while at BE. I think its a mistake on your part not asking us about what amount to declare.

If you have asked any of us at BE, they would have told you that 5000 is way to little!. Hence the rejection!.

However, if you have the funds and proof, you could appeal with the additional documents, that is, as Polly said, you haven't applied to any other states.

VIC doesn't waste time on rejecting those who have applied to multiple states!

Cheers,

TAA
Old Dec 9th 2010, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by foha2012
VIC doesn't waste time on rejecting those who have applied to multiple states!
foha2012,

I am glad you have also realized that and changed your plan to not to apply at multiple states. And as I said you earlier foha2012, VIC does not spent whole processing time to notify you a failure and wasting your time.
Old Dec 9th 2010, 7:45 am
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by oliman
foha2012,

I am glad you have also realized that and changed your plan to not to apply at multiple states. And as I said you earlier foha2012, VIC does not spent whole processing time to notify you a failure and wasting your time.
Oli,

I am doing it because you suggested it. I appreciate your sincere advice!

Cheers,

TAA
Old Dec 9th 2010, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

lloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pollyana
They probably don't send the same to everyone, I was just looking from the broader perspective, that even if the money had been there I didn't know how much research/evidence miss-chievous had produced on other fronts The fact that they mention support and commitment as well as resources just made me wonder, thats all......
I've observed, that the 176 SS application does not ask if you have done research. The questions are pretty straight forward and only asks to declare funds, relatives and family in Vic and whether you intend to settle in Metropolitan Melbourne or not.

The research questions in the visa application were blank when it gave me a summary of my application. This input was similar to other irrelevant questions such as agent information. Research on Victoria I think is applicable only for the other visa, which I think is the RSMS visa and not for the 176 visa.
Old Dec 9th 2010, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

airlineguy1980 will become famous soon enough

Regarding this 5000 dollar I don't think that's the reason I just stated what in my bank account.I m sure when they specify no amount they look at your work field employment and how fast is your ability to adapt any overseas work experience all this will bring down the money they are looking that's why they didn't put any number I showed just 8 grand for me my wife and child I never even sent a bank statement just fill it in a box that's it.so look in detail is there anything else missed out
Old Dec 9th 2010, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

living_legend is an unknown quantity at this point

Applied on 4th November as a application programmer, but it seems situ is quiet bad for IT people, as I observed past year they have rejected many ICT
Old Dec 10th 2010, 1:54 am
Just Joined

immiausi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I have just recived and acknowledgement mail from victoria saying "Thank you for the information you sent to the Victorian Government's Skilled and Business Migration Program..............etc The application will be processed and reviewed for Victorian Government nomination. This process may take up to twelve weeks and you will be advised of the outcome as soon as a decision has been made. We request that you do not enquire on the progress of the application during this period. "
Old Dec 10th 2010, 2:32 am
Forum Regular

ebanster is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by immiausi
Hi I have just recived and acknowledgement mail from victoria saying "Thank you for the information you sent to the Victorian Government's Skilled and Business Migration Program..............etc The application will be processed and reviewed for Victorian Government nomination. This process may take up to twelve weeks and you will be advised of the outcome as soon as a decision has been made. We request that you do not enquire on the progress of the application during this period. "
this is actually good news as some are getting rejection emails already. it means your application is progressing. good luck!
Old Dec 10th 2010, 2:40 am
Just Joined

Thanks. Let’s see... don’t have much expectation, when consider the past responses in different forums
Old Dec 10th 2010, 3:18 am
Forum Regular

amitmi2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

When did you apply for Victoria SMP?

Thanks
Old Dec 10th 2010, 4:41 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by amitmi2
Hi

When did you apply for Victoria SMP?

Thanks
November 4th
Old Dec 10th 2010, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

November 4th
Did they actually get your occupation right?
I got mine wrong as per below:
Thank you for the information you sent to the Victorian Government's Skilled and Business Migration Program. The nominated occupation is 261112 Systems Analyst.

I asked them to change which they did.
Old Dec 10th 2010, 6:14 am
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all

I got the same mail today also from VIC.

Hi I have just received and acknowledgment mail from Victoria saying "Thank you for the information you sent to the Victorian Government's Skilled and Business Migration Program..............etc The application will be processed and reviewed for Victorian Government nomination. This process may take up to twelve weeks and you will be advised of the outcome as soon as a decision has been made. We request that you do not inquire on the progress of the application during this period. "
I had applied on 6th of NOV for Software Engineer.
Old Dec 10th 2010, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

dilruk336 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi

I got the same mail from vic .They mentioned " The nominated occupation is 261399 Software and Applications Programmers nec."

What does this mean ? Did they categorized me under this category by evaluating me qualifications?

Shall i Start my ACS process by requesting the above mentioned code ?

tnx
Old Dec 10th 2010, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dilruk336
hi

I got the same mail from vic .They mentioned " The nominated occupation is 261399 Software and Applications Programmers nec."

What does this mean ? Did they categorized me under this category by evaluating me qualifications?

Shall i Start my ACS process by requesting the above mentioned code ?

tnx
I dont get this... why do you need to process ACS?
I remember that there is a requirement for you to upload the ACS assessment letter. Did you apply for the same occupation?

In my case, they nominated me for a different occupation (not the one I specified in the application) so I clarified with them and they responded by saying that they have corrected the information.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.