Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Old May 13th 2011, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

sheraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: how long for acknowledgement e mail for state sponser vic??

hey guys how much we will have to wait..?????....

i am bitting my nails..........

any good news from everyone...

iv applied on 24th jan2011......
Old May 13th 2011, 2:36 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Threads merged
Old May 15th 2011, 9:53 pm
Just Joined

anil.s.nanji is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey All,

I received a positive VIC SS 3 days back after waiting for a response for nearly 4 months. I applied for an SS on 21st Jan 2011.

Wishing everyone else the best of luck on their application.
Old May 15th 2011, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by anil.s.nanji
Hey All,

I received a positive VIC SS 3 days back after waiting for a response for nearly 4 months. I applied for an SS on 21st Jan 2011.

Wishing everyone else the best of luck on their application.
many congs to you ANIL...

please share us ur details.which can be helpfull for us....
Old May 15th 2011, 10:01 pm
Just Joined

It is taking anyway between 3-4 months for application to be processed whether in favor of positive/negative.

My approved SS came in after nearly to 4 months yet someone I personally know got a rejection in the same duration, and we both filed the application a week apart.

Just cross your fingers and wait for a few more days because I think you should get an answer anytime now!

Originally Posted by sheraz
hey guys how much we will have to wait..?????....

i am bitting my nails..........

any good news from everyone...

iv applied on 24th jan2011......
Old May 15th 2011, 10:06 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Bud!

wWhat kind of details are you looking for? Since you've already applied, the best advice and guidance I can give you is to patient and think positive.

Old May 16th 2011, 8:26 am
PW1
Forum Regular

PW1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello All,

I have a question to ask. Vic has obviously taken a lot longer to process the applications than 12 weeks. So, if a person gets SS but cant lodge their applications with DIAC till after 1st July (because they are waiting for an assessment), what happens if they do not make the new points test? What happens to the SS they have received?

Regards,
P.
Old May 16th 2011, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Bud!

wWhat kind of details are you looking for? Since you've already applied, the best advice and guidance I can give you is to patient and think positive.
Dear Agha...

i just wana knw at wat date u submitt your application....
in which cetagory,
and at wat time period your recieved emails from SMP..

and other usefull details..

thanks....
Old May 16th 2011, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PW1
Hello All,

I have a question to ask. Vic has obviously taken a lot longer to process the applications than 12 weeks. So, if a person gets SS but cant lodge their applications with DIAC till after 1st July (because they are waiting for an assessment), what happens if they do not make the new points test? What happens to the SS they have received?

Regards,
P.
very good question..

i also had ths point in my mind.....

bt i think new point system will nt apply for those who got approval before july 2011....i think....
Old May 16th 2011, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

It is taking anyway between 3-4 months for application to be processed whether in favor of positive/negative.

My approved SS came in after nearly to 4 months yet someone I personally know got a rejection in the same duration, and we both filed the application a week apart.

Just cross your fingers and wait for a few more days because I think you should get an answer anytime now!
yeah u r rite...

i think time is coming ...

hope things wud be better for me.....and for others as well...
Old May 16th 2011, 10:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Agha...

in which cetagory,

thanks....
very good question..

i also had ths point in my mind.....

bt i think new point system will nt apply for those who got approval before july 2011....i think....
yeah u r rite...

i think time is coming ...

hope things wud be better for me.....and for others as well...
OK, I'm fully aware you've not been a user for long but you are seriously going to have to start writing comprehensible English when you post. I see you've not done IELTS and you apparently don't need it. However you are hoping to move to Australia and will therefore have to speak, read and write English. May I suggest you start practising now.

On another point, you don't 'know' or 'think' someone is going to get their visa. You may think you're being positive and helpful but really you're not.
Old May 16th 2011, 12:54 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by PW1
Hello All,

Regards,
P.
Say for instance you have acquired 120 points and got an approved SS, you will only need 100 points then and not 120. Having said this, when the new point system takes place and if the minimum points is to increase, the SS helps you in case you do not reach the required points.

If you do not reach the points even after having an approved SS, it will simply expire after the given time (usually 4 months) to file for 176 application.

Hope that answers your concern.
Old May 16th 2011, 1:04 pm
Just Joined

Dear Agha...

in which cetagory,

thanks....
I filed under software engineer on 21st Jan 2011 and received my approved SS on 13th May 2011.
Old May 17th 2011, 5:54 am
Just Joined

AussiHope is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

I received the mail today and my application was rejected. I applied on January 27 nominated in Software Engineer.
Reason was no high demand for the occupation. Mail extract is below.
Thank you for your application for Victorian Government sponsorship under the 176 - Sponsored visa scheme.

Following a review of the information you have provided to the Skilled and Business Migration Program, we regret to inform you that the Victorian Government is not in a position to sponsor you under the 176 - Sponsored visa scheme.

Under the Victorian Government’s program, sponsorship is offered to skilled migrants whose skills and experience are in high demand in the Victorian labour market at the time of assessment. High demand may mean those skilled migrants whose skill sets are hard to come by or are rare and unusual.

During the assessment process the Victorian Government consults with industry representatives in Victoria to determine the demand for an applicant’s qualifications, skills and experience, and whether they have high prospects for employment in their field.

All decisions are made on a case-by-case basis.

While your occupation meets the eligibility criteria to be considered for state sponsorship, there is not sufficiently high demand for your skills and experience to offer sponsorship at this time.

Refer to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) website for alternative visa pathways: www.immi.gov.au.

Please quote Reference Number : SS-2011-006XX in all of your communication to us.
Old May 17th 2011, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

I filed under software engineer on 21st Jan 2011 and received my approved SS on 13th May 2011.
dear Anil...

thanks for sharing....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.