The Tradies Thread.

Old Jul 6th 2009, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

nick25016677 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Tradies Thread.

Originally Posted by Diz
Congratulations on this visa, hope the house sells quickly. Where you headed in Oz?
we r going to melbourne what about u/
Old Jul 6th 2009, 7:51 pm
Diz
one step closer!

Diz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really nice
Smile Re: The Tradies Thread.

off to Perth - waiting to hear from state sponsored application to change from 175 to 176 (off csl in March) - 11 weeks and still no news
Originally Posted by nick25016677
we r going to melbourne what about u/
Old Jul 24th 2009, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: The Tradies Thread.

house was put on the market 2 weeks ago had 15 viewings in the 2 weeks and 4 offers accepted the final offer which was only 5 grand off the asking price!!well chuffed here we come oz hold on!!
Old Jul 24th 2009, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

charlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nice

house was put on the market 2 weeks ago had 15 viewings in the 2 weeks and 4 offers accepted the final offer which was only 5 grand off the asking price!!well chuffed here we come oz hold on!!
lucky b*&%"!d............still waiting boo hoo
Old Jul 26th 2009, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

whats holding you back waiting for your house to sell charlie?
Old Jul 26th 2009, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

charlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nice

whats holding you back waiting for your house to sell charlie?
numerous things i guess .
house not quite ready to sell, no time to do it as always seem to be at work ( good thing i guess) so it sort of makes ya think if now is the right time to be leaving , a good diary full of work to a possible nothing and possible disaster. dont mean to be full of doom and gloom , im usually jeering us lot up but the inevitable of putting our date back a yr is getting the better of me, but saying that , if someone offered the right $$$$ for the house were outta here
Old Jul 26th 2009, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by charlie rara
numerous things i guess .
house not quite ready to sell, no time to do it as always seem to be at work ( good thing i guess) so it sort of makes ya think if now is the right time to be leaving , a good diary full of work to a possible nothing and possible disaster. dont mean to be full of doom and gloom , im usually jeering us lot up but the inevitable of putting our date back a yr is getting the better of me, but saying that , if someone offered the right $$$$ for the house were outta here
mate it is just like starting a family when is the right time?,when can you afford it?,there is no right or wrong time you have decide when you are going to take control of your life again (like when you were 18 drinking and partying and the work side was a means to an end)i dont know about you but work was always a thing i had to do to get the things i wanted i dont believe in careers i think those peiople who have the so called career have not tasted life and all it has to offer.so with that in mind when will the time be right for you mate?
Old Jul 26th 2009, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

mate it is just like starting a family when is the right time?,when can you afford it?,there is no right or wrong time you have decide when you are going to take control of your life again (like when you were 18 drinking and partying and the work side was a means to an end)i dont know about you but work was always a thing i had to do to get the things i wanted i dont believe in careers i think those peiople who have the so called career have not tasted life and all it has to offer.so with that in mind when will the time be right for you mate?
carpe dium
Old Aug 10th 2009, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all

Any news anyone? Been waiting 17 weeks now, or is it 18 to hear from Queensland, nothing seems to be happening on the trades front.
Old Aug 10th 2009, 1:47 pm
Diz
one step closer!

Diz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really nice

Originally Posted by chrisling
Any news anyone? Been waiting 17 weeks now, or is it 18 to hear from Queensland, nothing seems to be happening on the trades front.
Nope - we are in our 16th week waiting for wa sponsorship and no news yet
Old Aug 10th 2009, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

Sold our house this week so moving to Perth end of October Just gotta do the goodbyes not looking forward to those that has to be the biggest downfall about this journey but cant wait to get to oz and start our new life.
Old Aug 10th 2009, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

Trussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by shafanm
Hi Glade to join this thread.
applied on 2nd march 09 on 175, ( Cook ) and applied for SS with WA and awaiting for results,

Disappointed with what has become of MODL, because in December 2008 we were the most sought after but since then we've been relegated to the bottom of the ladder and further obstacles has been placed for future tradies applicants by increasing IELTS threshold.

It seems like application of tradies on MODL will not even begin to process until Dec 2009, unless you are armed with a SS.
Hi guys

Hubbies a brickie - we applied July 08 - 175. Couldn't decide whether we should swap to SS 176 but have decided to stick it out and wait although that could be a while. Decided we didn't really want to be restricted in anyway, once we're there, we want to have the freedom to do what we want. In the meantime, hopefully the economy will pick up this end and by the time it gets processed, the house will be easier to sell etc... Glad to see this thread appear, was actually gettin really down comin on here and reading the July thread with loads of accountants etc... gettin visas and all the congratulations. Just have to start planning life here for the time being and start thinking about having a second baby that we have out off for long enough because of the hope of a move !!!!
Old Aug 10th 2009, 3:36 pm
Just Joined

trevclairewestwood is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,
We applied wa ss march 07 visa lodged march 08 case officer sent us for medicals police checks dec o8 and still waiting !!!
Old Oct 4th 2009, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

PLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nice

Morning tradies, I've just been reading about the changes in processing priorities and was wondering if my thoughts are correct. As I am a solid plasterer (non csl) if I don't get the sposorship from WA (which I have applied for) then my application is going to take years before its processed. I would then have to hope that solid plastering was put back on the critical skills list for any chance of getting a visa sooner.
I could get a family member to sponsor me or go to Oz and try to get an employer to sponsor me which I know would not be easy. Any advise would be welcomed.
Regards plastererfromwales
Old Oct 4th 2009, 8:43 am
Just Joined

trevclairewestwood is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shar07
Sold our house this week so moving to Perth end of October Just gotta do the goodbyes not looking forward to those that has to be the biggest downfall about this journey but cant wait to get to oz and start our new life.

Hi
Are you in Perth yet? We have just arrived hubby plumber and I am Hairdresser Were are you living ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.