The Tradies Thread.

Old Jun 29th 2009, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all
Default Re: The Tradies Thread.

Originally Posted by Cots
Hi,

This is my first post although have been reading this site for a while now.

Any plumbers recently lodged a SS with VIC. Just wondering if there are any clues with timeframes.

Thanks,
Cots
hi, i got ss for vic in march this year, it took about 4 weeks but i have heard since that this is now 8 weeks, we got our visa about 2 weeks after gaining ss, i did my vettasses in july 08, we fly out on aug 20 to melbourne, let me know if you need any more info.
john
Old Jun 29th 2009, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

charlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nice

bloody hell....
missed the july 1st application deadline and now have to do all the paperwork again as its all changed plus the price has gone up.....
o well , my mates in perth and the weather sucks at the min lol
Old Jun 29th 2009, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

ronnie98 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Cots
Hi,

This is my first post although have been reading this site for a while now.

Any plumbers recently lodged a SS with VIC. Just wondering if there are any clues with timeframes.

Thanks,
Cots
i got mine last month
Old Jun 29th 2009, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

Soapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to all

Originally Posted by charlie rara
bloody hell....
missed the july 1st application deadline and now have to do all the paperwork again as its all changed plus the price has gone up.....
o well , my mates in perth and the weather sucks at the min lol
Oh no! Did you have to do a whole new application? How much is it now?
Old Jun 29th 2009, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

Soapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to all

Hi all,

Has anyone done the Vetassess Carpenter practical in Accrington? My husband is booked in for August, but I just wanted to know what experiences you have had with the finishing time? It is a good 4hr drive home and I was wondering wether to book him in a B&B or not.

Any other tips for the practical would also be gratefully received!

Thanks
Old Jun 29th 2009, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Soapsudsue
Hi all,

Has anyone done the Vetassess Carpenter practical in Accrington? My husband is booked in for August, but I just wanted to know what experiences you have had with the finishing time? It is a good 4hr drive home and I was wondering wether to book him in a B&B or not.

Any other tips for the practical would also be gratefully received!

Thanks
My Oh did it last year and i dont think he finished while 6 ish..... although it may depend on how many are in the group as i have heard others say they finished earlier.

OH had an hour and a half drive home but was tired when he got here.

good luck
Old Jun 29th 2009, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

charlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nice

Originally Posted by Soapsudsue
Oh no! Did you have to do a whole new application? How much is it now?
agent said needed to lodge today but my docs havent arrived so missed the paperwork change date of july 1st. i have to fill new forms 80/ 1276/ 956/ defacto forms. not to bad but its the price increase im peed about. rumour has it its 20% so a massive $400.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

Does anyone know of any carpentry jobs in Essex or surrounding? My husband is having to work away all week at the moment. Any help would be appreciated!

Sorry, I know this is for immigration, but need the funds to get there!

Thanks
Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all

Originally Posted by charlie rara
agent said needed to lodge today but my docs havent arrived so missed the paperwork change date of july 1st. i have to fill new forms 80/ 1276/ 956/ defacto forms. not to bad but its the price increase im peed about. rumour has it its 20% so a massive $400.
What a sickener!!
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:38 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Hello Ronni98

you would be doing a great favour to Charlie Rara, by giving your VIC SS time line on this thread
Old Jul 1st 2009, 9:04 pm
Just Joined

mchand11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by johnknight001
hi all
i applied 175 in sept 08 (plumber), crossed to 176 ss vic in feb-march 09, got visa march 09, sold house 2 weeks ago, heading out to melbourne asap. good luck to all those still waiting.
john
Hi John,

Let us know how you get on and how the work situation is for plumbers at the moment. We are sitting tight for now but keen to get going - but partner is only newly qualified as a plumber here in UK and we have no idea if he will be able to get work. He's cluey, a grafter (and he's got a great smile)...but not sure if that will be enough!

Old Jul 6th 2009, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

nick25016677 is an unknown quantity at this point

just got told today that our visa has been granted house is on the market so lets get the hell out of dodge
Old Jul 6th 2009, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nick25016677
just got told today that our visa has been granted house is on the market so lets get the hell out of dodge
Fantastic news, best of luck guys.
Old Jul 6th 2009, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

nick25016677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chrisling
Fantastic news, best of luck guys.
where r u still in uk?
Old Jul 6th 2009, 7:28 pm
Diz
one step closer!

Diz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really nice

Congratulations on this visa, hope the house sells quickly. Where you headed in Oz?
Originally Posted by nick25016677

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.