Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

STILL VERY SPARKLY contributory parent visa thread part 3.

STILL VERY SPARKLY contributory parent visa thread part 3.

Old Oct 4th 2009, 7:57 am

sirmatt101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: STILL VERY SPARKLY contributory parent visa thread part 3.

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Hi Everyone,
Can someone give me a link to a timeline for contributory parents please?
Thanks
Hi and welcome.

Go here http://www.gainwave.co.uk/Page2.htm it will give you a good idea of how long everything will take.

Cheers

Matt
Old Oct 4th 2009, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

sue32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Hi Everyone,
Can someone give me a link to a timeline for contributory parents please?
Thanks
here's the one we use www.gainwave.co.uk page 2 compiled by sandch
Old Oct 4th 2009, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

pemajoka is a jewel in the roughpemajoka is a jewel in the roughpemajoka is a jewel in the roughpemajoka is a jewel in the rough

Hope this is what I want to do as first comment on thread but once the visa is granted how long is the visa open for. Hoping to join family in late 2012 and looking to timelines and the economies of the world as I will need help from them to make it all work
Old Oct 4th 2009, 11:35 am

sandch is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pemajoka
Hope this is what I want to do as first comment on thread but once the visa is granted how long is the visa open for. Hoping to join family in late 2012 and looking to timelines and the economies of the world as I will need help from them to make it all work
Hello - the visa is normally valid for 5 years for multiple travel from date of grant, initial entry is normally required to be made within one year of the date the medical examinations were completed.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

pemajoka is a jewel in the roughpemajoka is a jewel in the roughpemajoka is a jewel in the roughpemajoka is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sandch
Hello - the visa is normally valid for 5 years for multiple travel from date of grant, initial entry is normally required to be made within one year of the date the medical examinations were completed.
so just like all other visas?
Old Oct 4th 2009, 5:28 pm

Originally Posted by pemajoka
so just like all other visas?
I really wouldn't know - we tend to confine ourselves to the idiosyncrasies of CPVs here. If you want an answer to this question check out the DIAC website for each of the other visas.
Old Oct 5th 2009, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

marian and ian burgess is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Re Previous passport question. I did not have details of all my passports; my agent said not to worry and to just put down the information I had. It was obviously OK as I didn't hear anything else about it. Ian and I are leaving UK on 19 October for the next part of our big adventure! Bit scary!
Best wishes to you all especially Matt who has entertained us all with his posts.
Marian and Ian
Old Oct 5th 2009, 11:10 am

Originally Posted by marian and ian burgess
Hi Re Previous passport question. I did not have details of all my passports; my agent said not to worry and to just put down the information I had. It was obviously OK as I didn't hear anything else about it. Ian and I are leaving UK on 19 October for the next part of our big adventure! Bit scary!
Best wishes to you all especially Matt who has entertained us all with his posts.
Marian and Ian
And a big thank you to you too for all your contributions. We really hope that it all goes well for you downunder - do check back now and again just for old times sake!
Best wishes
Steve
Old Oct 5th 2009, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Barbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to all

Marian and Ian
We would like to wish you lots of happiness in your new life. Its a new beginning, an anxious but exciting time for you and all of us that will follow. So worth it!! GOOD LUCK!
Old Oct 5th 2009, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

coloneldube is just really nicecoloneldube is just really nicecoloneldube is just really nicecoloneldube is just really nicecoloneldube is just really nicecoloneldube is just really nicecoloneldube is just really nicecoloneldube is just really nice

Marian and Ian
Best wishes to you both. Very scary I know but exciting too.

Cathy
Old Oct 5th 2009, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

Walna is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a reply to an e-mail I sent to Perth today saying that they would pass my comments on to my 'Case Worker' and that they would get in touch with me if they needed any more information!!!! IT SEEMS THAT WE HAVE A CASE WORKER - I wonder how long it will take to officially inform us of this. VERY HAPPY NOW - JUST NEED TO PASS THE MEDICALS.
Good luck to everyone else. Ann
Old Oct 5th 2009, 2:45 pm
SRK
Just Joined

SRK is an unknown quantity at this point

Can someone very quickly tell me the Medical Form number...please .. its urgent
Old Oct 5th 2009, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

Walna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SRK
Can someone very quickly tell me the Medical Form number...please .. its urgent
Form 26
Old Oct 5th 2009, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Barbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Walna
I had a reply to an e-mail I sent to Perth today saying that they would pass my comments on to my 'Case Worker' and that they would get in touch with me if they needed any more information!!!! IT SEEMS THAT WE HAVE A CASE WORKER - I wonder how long it will take to officially inform us of this. VERY HAPPY NOW - JUST NEED TO PASS THE MEDICALS.
Congratulations Ann although I don't suppose you will believe it until you get your email! I know Matt will be over the moon for you. Its amazing so much action after the lull. Its getting so exciting now they must be working on June 2008 and I am only a year away from getting a CO for June 2009

Barbara
Old Oct 5th 2009, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

home alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nice

Originally Posted by Walna
CONGRATULATIONS

I think they are holding on to our 'paperwork' until we rattle their cage!

At last things appear to be moving again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.