Wikiposts

State Sponsored Applicants - Timeline

Old May 1st 2009, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

lkh1980 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: State Sponsored Applicants - Timeline

Hi, I just finished my med check, my BP cant stablized. After a few measurment, it sitll as high as 170/98. The doctor didnt say anything but ask me to go after numerous measurment. Anyone has experience on this, will high blood pressure lead to visa rejection.

I had my ECG and full medical report done last month, everything is ok, except high cholestrol.

Does anyone know whether high blood pressure will lead me to visa rejection? Please advice.....
Old May 1st 2009, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: State Sponsored Applicants - Timeline

GSM 175 MODL (NON CSL) Accountant HR COUNTRY PAPER 09.02.2009

NT (SS)
Ack : 01.05.2009 Hope time line 4-6 Weeks expecting SS ( Any time June)

WA
Applied on 14.02.2009 Time line hope ( 3-4) months expecting SS ( Anytime may or june)

Is it my decision right since HR 175 GSM NON CSL is unpredictable?
If SS is granted what will be the GSM 176 Time line for HR?
Do we need to frontload medicals/pcc immediately after SS grant?

Any Idea plz
Old May 2nd 2009, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

JohnJ is on a distinguished road

Hi Shiva,
Here are my timelines for you.
I am also an Accountant. but from Ireland not HR country. I applied for WA State Sponsorship on 9th Jan 09 and it came through on 25 March 09. Applied for 176 Visa on 26 March. Assigned CO on 20.4.09 who was in contact yesterday on 1.5.09 to request Meds and PCC.

Others may have more knowledge/experience which might help you but I made a decision not to submit Meds/PCC until requested by CO (am organising them now) and given that this happened 5 weeks after applying it's working out ok.

Read your posts on the Accountant forum- Hope the job search is going ok for you?

Regards and best of luck

John
Old May 2nd 2009, 3:12 am
Forum Regular

Griffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really nice

Originally Posted by JohnJ
your posts on the Accountant forum- Hope the job search is going ok for you?
Please can you put a link in for the Accountants forum - as a fellow accountant with WA SS and awaiting DIAC VISA i would be interested in reading other experiences.

Thanks
Old May 2nd 2009, 3:49 am
Forum Regular

Here you go...loads of threads there

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87
Old May 2nd 2009, 3:54 am
Forum Regular

Griffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really nice

Here you go...loads of threads there

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87
Magic - thanks!!
Old May 2nd 2009, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

No worries, do you know what though, it worries me that there are so many accountants on here...can hardly be work for all of us over there??!!??
Old May 2nd 2009, 4:06 am
Forum Regular

No worries, do you know what though, it worries me that there are so many accountants on here...can hardly be work for all of us over there??!!??
I tend to agree - part of the reason I wanted to see the forum was to gauge how many there are........... LOADS!! It is a worry as I am sure that the market will saturate very quickly! My biggest worry is that DIAC update the CSL again soon and remove Accountants from it altogether (i mean we were only just on the list after the last revision!).

Where are you in the process and when are you ready to move once you get the nod?
Old May 2nd 2009, 4:07 am
Forum Regular

scratch that - just seen your time line!
Old May 2nd 2009, 4:10 am
GSM 886, Feb 09 applicant

Cath76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I spoke with DIAC last week, they told me my applications had been overlooked and I would be given a CO in 10 days...so that's Monday. They said it can take up to two weeks for the CO to make an assessment on the application and they will either ask for more information or give an answer on the visa grant.

Keeping my fingers crossed. How's your application going?

Cath

Originally Posted by kavin_oz
Hi Cath,
I just checked there is no change in your time line.Did u ask DIAC about why your application is not processed further after all documents checked received?I think they have slowdown all onshore cases is it?but on other side they says state sponsored applications are priority.Have you sent them PLE if not to try to do it.
Kevin
Old May 2nd 2009, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

kavin_oz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cath76
Hi,

I spoke with DIAC last week, they told me my applications had been overlooked and I would be given a CO in 10 days...so that's Monday. They said it can take up to two weeks for the CO to make an assessment on the application and they will either ask for more information or give an answer on the visa grant.

Keeping my fingers crossed. How's your application going?

Cath
Hi cath,
I have applied for graduate visa so its a log way, and still waiting for state sponsorship let see when something positive comes to my way.This is a very frustrating phase.
Its good to be in touch with DIAC. I read on forum they confused some state sponsored 886 applicant with family sponsored and when they rectified it after a phone call they processed the case faster.I believe after
Ozsunny boy its your turn
Kevin
Old May 3rd 2009, 12:25 am

Perthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud of

Yes, and terrifying also...are you in Perth now, and has it lived up to your expectations?
Hi John

No - not in Perth yet (I wish)!

It's been 6 weeks now since we lodged our SSV application to WA I know they are taking a lot longer now due to freezing of the 175'ers. Yesterday I sent an email to WA SMC explaining our nightmare situation - no doubt it wont do any good, but it cant hurt right?

P
Old May 3rd 2009, 12:38 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abhijeet.waykar
no flair the whole process including the docs requested will take 60 days for you. Dont worry mate your will get thru
My understanding of it is it's 60 working days from the time that they are satisfied that they have all the documentation that they need to make a decision. But I'm hoping I'm wrong on this one
Old May 4th 2009, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Griffangus
I tend to agree - part of the reason I wanted to see the forum was to gauge how many there are........... LOADS!! It is a worry as I am sure that the market will saturate very quickly! My biggest worry is that DIAC update the CSL again soon and remove Accountants from it altogether (i mean we were only just on the list after the last revision!).

Where are you in the process and when are you ready to move once you get the nod?
As you'll have seen in the 176 process 5 weeks now...will take a little while to get moving once the visa comes through as have possessions and four of us to move...hope the economies in both places, Ireland (house to sell) and Aus (jobs) etc. turn around a bit in the meantime. What about you?
Old May 4th 2009, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

As you'll have seen in the 176 process 5 weeks now...will take a little while to get moving once the visa comes through as have possessions and four of us to move...hope the economies in both places, Ireland (house to sell) and Aus (jobs) etc. turn around a bit in the meantime. What about you?
Same sort of boat. Have house to sort out (pretty fundamental in the finances we are planning on taking with us!) and the wife and a 2 year old to boot!

I agree in full re housing and job front. Assuming all things pan together this year I am hoping that next summer (UK) is not unreasonable.......... we will see.

All the best to you guys!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.