September 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 21st 2008, 2:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Where's mine then *sob*

This wait has driven us to the point where we've decided to just get on with our lives and stop putting things on hold. We've agreed to book a holiday in May and today Stew has been offered a job in London which might be too good to refuse and thus puts the whole Oz thing in jeopardy, at least for the short-term (so much for Oz being desperate for his skills - looks like the Brits got to him first )

Who knows, watch this space.
Ah, thats just you being awkward

Wait & see what happens by 24th Feb, still got tonight & Monday to go....

TBH I suspect a lot of people may have got caught up in the clearing the pre Sept backlog, but I'm sure normal service will resume very shortly

Congrats on job offer, bet the visa comes through just at the most difficult time for you to make the decision!
Old Feb 21st 2008, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Where's mine then *sob*

This wait has driven us to the point where we've decided to just get on with our lives and stop putting things on hold. We've agreed to book a holiday in May and today Stew has been offered a job in London which might be too good to refuse and thus puts the whole Oz thing in jeopardy, at least for the short-term (so much for Oz being desperate for his skills - looks like the Brits got to him first )

Who knows, watch this space.
God what a pickle, hope you hear soon then life can move on for you which ever route you take.

I email agent and she is going to get on to them to see if it will speed things up so fingers crossed.

Tina x
Old Feb 21st 2008, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

bignick has a spectacular aura aboutbignick has a spectacular aura aboutbignick has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by posh10
just looked at my status pg, pc's still say requested sent them 3-4 weeks ago !!!! emailed my agent to ask whats occuring and to ring my CO

anyone else's say requested ????

D x
Yup, same here. All outstanding docs inc PCs were emailed to them at the beginning of Jan 08, and still haven't had an acknowledgement. Emailed to confirm they had them at the start of this month and just got an email a week later saying my email had been attached to my file - nothing else, no confirmation, nowt, zip

Fingers crossed for something SOON
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Some good news, emailed the LCU and they replied and said meds had been processed and where now on the system waiting for the CO (that we don't have yet) to look at!!!!

Yipeee!!!!!

Also, house is on the market and we have a viewing Sunday......Yipeeee!!!!

Cake anyone?

Cx
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Some good news, emailed the LCU and they replied and said meds had been processed and where now on the system waiting for the CO (that we don't have yet) to look at!!!!

Yipeee!!!!!

Cake anyone?

Cx
Great news about the meds!!! At least you can put your mind to rest on that one now - and become fully frantic about getting a CO like the rest of us. Shouldn't be too long for you now though I think...

Colin
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Yipeee!!!!!

Cake anyone?

Cx
Fantastic news at last things are moving for you.

Hope all goes well with your viewing.

Good luck

Tina x
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 10:37 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck to all you remaining September applicants!!!!
Keep your chin up and hopefully you haven't got too much longer to wait!!!

Beth x x
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Yipeee!!!!!

Cake anyone?

Cx
Good news, its all happening now for you
Good luck on getting a case officer pronto and fingers crossed for your house viewing at the weekend

Sam
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Good news, its all happening now for you
Good luck on getting a case officer pronto and fingers crossed for your house viewing at the weekend

Sam
Got another one Sunday too.....whoo hoo!!!
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Got another one Sunday too.....whoo hoo!!!
Good luck

We had 4 last week

But really quiet this week, so hoping we might get at least one this weekend. None of the viewers had sold their own so I was a bit cross with estate agents as when they booked each viewing, they did not give me much notice,1/2 hour once, even came on Saturday without telling me at all
And then afterwards when I had to call them to find how the viewings had gone, they would then tell me that the people were not in a proceedable position anyway. I think sometimes when people phone up the EAs to arrange a viewing they just lie and say they have sold:curse:
Moan over

Sam
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Good luck

We had 4 last week

But really quiet this week, so hoping we might get at least one this weekend. None of the viewers had sold their own so I was a bit cross with estate agents as when they booked each viewing, they did not give me much notice,1/2 hour once, even came on Saturday without telling me at all
And then afterwards when I had to call them to find how the viewings had gone, they would then tell me that the people were not in a proceedable position anyway. I think sometimes when people phone up the EAs to arrange a viewing they just lie and say they have sold:curse:
Moan over

Sam
It sounds like you are using my estate agent - it must be some kind of mould they're poured into at their induction

Good luck to all of us, think we could all do with a bit of good luck - I've never been so excited at the thought of being homeless!!!
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Oz Rascal
It sounds like you are using my estate agent - it must be some kind of mould they're poured into at their induction

Good luck to all of us, think we could all do with a bit of good luck - I've never been so excited at the thought of being homeless!!!
Yeah, estate agents do seem to follow a pattern.
I'm really pleased we have had so many viewings but really not impressed that they came on Saturday without our permission, we were out and they had "lost" our mobile number. Thank god, the house had been blitzed that morning, I can't relax now as I'm always thinking they might suddenly turn up at the door
I work nights too, imagine if I had been comatose in bed, like I normally am after a shift

Sam
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

sinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of light

Hi All,

Well I haven't posted here in ages but congratulations to everyone who has had news and good luck to all those still waiting, and I really hope you get your visas soon. I've had no update on the Oz visa but to be honest I am not bothered anymore as we've changed our plans rather a lot!!

We have actually always been torn between Australia and Canada but the way things worked out we started the app for Oz then went on a holiday to Canada after and well we totally loved the place, more so than Oz, our main problem was securing a job. Well I now have a job in place and we are leaving at the end of March Still haven't sold the house, its been on since Sept last year and we have dropped the price three times, so we may just rent it out for the time being until the market improves!!

Anyway just wanted to let you all know and wanted to wish you all luck down under, whenever you get there

All the best,
Sinead
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yeah, estate agents do seem to follow a pattern.
I'm really pleased we have had so many viewings but really not impressed that they came on Saturday without our permission, we were out and they had "lost" our mobile number. Thank god, the house had been blitzed that morning, I can't relax now as I'm always thinking they might suddenly turn up at the door
I work nights too, imagine if I had been comatose in bed, like I normally am after a shift

Sam
I have had really good feedback about the ones we are using and they are a small business and the owner has a horse....so alright in my book.

One of the ladies coming Sunday has a property to Sale and the other is a FTB so its good they are being up front about their positions.

But we had a mare with selling our last place so I am hoping this one goes a tad better than the last one. We sold within 48 hours but it took nearly 4 months to sort everything out!!!

Cx
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sinurt
Hi All,

Well I haven't posted here in ages but congratulations to everyone who has had news and good luck to all those still waiting, and I really hope you get your visas soon. I've had no update on the Oz visa but to be honest I am not bothered anymore as we've changed our plans rather a lot!!

We have actually always been torn between Australia and Canada but the way things worked out we started the app for Oz then went on a holiday to Canada after and well we totally loved the place, more so than Oz, our main problem was securing a job. Well I now have a job in place and we are leaving at the end of March Still haven't sold the house, its been on since Sept last year and we have dropped the price three times, so we may just rent it out for the time being until the market improves!!

Anyway just wanted to let you all know and wanted to wish you all luck down under, whenever you get there

All the best,
Sinead
Wow what a result good luck hope all goes well for you.

Tina x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.